Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I have a problem
Posted 2006-03-20, 01:49 PM
I want... milk. Here's the situation. I want milk. The milk is in the fridge.

I am not in the fridge. I am in my room. The fridge is not in my room. Thus, I have a PARADOX OF PARADOXICAL PROPORTIONS.

Could I potentially suck the milk through the wall into my glass? Of course not, that would be non-pasteurized.

I need backup. Who can get the milk from the fridge? Or a cow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-20, 01:52 PM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
Well there's some cows in the field over yonder.

I suppose I could go a cow-hustling, fly 'em over the pond, and train them to seek you out whenever you have a craving for milk. I'll need to train the milking maids too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 04:31 PM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
Where's Dave Chappelle when you need some milk delivered .?.?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2006-03-20, 05:00 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Where's Dave Chappelle when you need..."
khwiii said:
Where's Dave Chappelle when you need some milk delivered .?.?

HAHAHAHA.

"Mornin Niggars!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-03-20, 05:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "HAHAHAHA. "Mornin Niggars!""
lol. That was a funny sketch, for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 05:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol. That was a funny sketch, for sure."
Maybe if you'd quite chugging milk you wouldn't be so fat, fatty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Maybe if you'd quite chugging milk you..."
I drink milk all the time

it's skim milk

but thats not the point

i didnt know milk makes you fat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:57 PM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
Get a minifridge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Get a minifridge."
Fat. Just tooo fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I drink milk all the time it's skim..."
slaynish said:
I drink milk all the time

it's skim milk

but thats not the point

i didnt know milk makes you fat

you fat too buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:59 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you fat too buddy"
Milk doesn't, drinking tons of it and not doing anything well. Just as drinking milk/soft drinks/tea etc. leaves you more prone to getting kidney stones (if you don't drink a good ammount of water too.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-21, 12:47 AM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
i think a certain grav is too lazy to get the milk or just bored enough to write this post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-21, 06:29 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "i think a certain grav is too lazy to..."
Can you suck it through the screen?

D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:18 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Can you suck it through the screen? ..."
I've got a glass like that...

Settee, Footy match on the TV in the corner, and a Minifridge full of milk. A man's best friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:26 AM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
GravitonSurge said:
I want... milk. Here's the situation. I want milk. The milk is in the fridge.

I am not in the fridge. I am in my room. The fridge is not in my room. Thus, I have a PARADOX OF PARADOXICAL PROPORTIONS.

Could I potentially suck the milk through the wall into my glass? Of course not, that would be non-pasteurized.

I need backup. Who can get the milk from the fridge? Or a cow.
Smoke rock nigga?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:32 AM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:34 AM in reply to Grav's post "I have a problem"
And the only cure is MORE COWBELL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-21, 04:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No, it was pot."
Haha. You must have been super stoned to come up with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-23, 11:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha. You must have been super stoned..."
You could get a cooler full of dry ice and store the milk in that for later.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-24, 10:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You could get a cooler full of dry ice..."
How about a cooler full of ice milk cubes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny