Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Hi, Im a old member and came back cause I missed the forum!
Posted 2006-01-15, 11:57 PM
Anyways it's great to be back.. Anyold school members still posting ? Titusfied and K_A?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
logik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlogik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

logik

Posted 2006-01-16, 12:26 AM in reply to logik's post "Hi, Im a old member and came back cause..."
YOu want beef, we got it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-01-16, 12:46 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "YOu want beef, we got it."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
YOu want beef, we got it.
I'm still here . . . before Titusfied AND KA. What was your old name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-01-16, 02:10 AM in reply to logik's post "Hi, Im a old member and came back cause..."
logik said:
Anyways it's great to be back.. Anyold school members still posting ? Titusfied and K_A?
Whats your old name
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:03 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Whats your old name"
K_A is indeed still here. I have a feeling you are not one whom I would like to remember, but I could be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-16, 06:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "K_A is indeed still here. I have a..."
I miss Sirpullido.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-01-16, 06:58 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I miss Sirpullido."
mantra in da house
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-01-16, 09:41 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "mantra in da house :eat:"
titus is still around. he has a chick in his life now so hes gone ultra gay and doesnt post half as often as he use too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-16, 11:53 AM in reply to logik's post "Hi, Im a old member and came back cause..."
I'm the oldest relatively active member. Poop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-16, 04:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm the oldest relatively active..."
Im here, I've been around for quite a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:12 PM in reply to logik's post "Hi, Im a old member and came back cause..."
You got an email from the forum didn't you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You got an email from the forum didn't..."
Who the hell is this guy..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Who the hell is this guy..?"
An old member! Way to read the post! /sarcasm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-16, 10:33 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "An old member! Way to read the post!..."
CLF 4 lyf3!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-01-16, 11:24 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "CLF 4 lyf3!"
You might remember me as zelaron's bad ass, Its been along time since ive came around this forum. Anyways now im doing alot in my life. I have a kid and he's as cute as a doll "He was a mistake but he's the best thing thats happened in my life" Taught me to grow up. Anyways yeah. You might know me as The1. I hope I can stay around this time. Im not looking for any trouble. Also Jamesadin I remember you made a sig back in day for me you're a good guy. Anyways I hope people don't hold grudges if so I apologize for being a irritating fuck back in the day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
logik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlogik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

logik

Posted 2006-01-16, 11:26 PM in reply to logik's post starting "You might remember me as zelaron's bad..."
logik said:
You might remember me as zelaron's bad ass,
Oh yeah. You....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-16, 11:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh yeah. You.... :rolleyes:"
Well at least you didn't forget, I pretty much forgot. I was wondering if chruser is still around?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-17, 01:14 AM in reply to logik's post starting "Well at least you didn't forget, I..."
logik said:
Well at least you didn't forget, I pretty much forgot. I was wondering if chruser is still around?
ROFFLE??????? chruser will ALWAYS be around just not very active :P

wb I guess
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-17, 02:11 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "ROFFLE??????? chruser will ALWAYS be..."
The1? You know I actually think I unbanned your screenname, I cant be sure but I would be more then willing to unban it if is still banned. Hope you remember your password.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-01-17, 07:27 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The1? You know I actually think I..."
I remember my old password just im still banned it says. But its been forever. I wish I could come back if not meh.. I guess ill do somthing else in my spare time.

Last edited by logik; 2006-01-17 at 07:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik