Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2011-09-17, 06:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "As for listening to a port on the web..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Maybe you should re-read the sentence before attempting to fix my grammar, dork. Did I mention that I was considered to be of college English grammar, reading, and understanding by the time I was eleven years old? I'm sure I have the paper sitting around in a box, in my room, somewhere. Since I hoard documents.
Wow, defensive much? Skurai wasn't trying to fix anything of yours. He stressed the "me" because he's a fucking retard and that was his point. For someone so "smart" you're pretty fucking dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-09-17, 08:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wow, defensive much? Skurai wasn't..."
Roflmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-09-18, 11:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wow, defensive much? Skurai wasn't..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Wow, defensive much? Skurai wasn't trying to fix anything of yours. He stressed the "me" because he's a fucking retard and that was his point. For someone so "smart" you're pretty fucking dumb.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

What? You're too old for this nonsense
Posted 2011-09-18, 04:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Not my head anymore. I am just..."
I am just accepting the fact that most people are of a lower logical cognition than myself.

You do realize that being an asshole isn't the best way to get ahead in life, don't you? "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is the opposite of your life philosophy, and you're not going to garner any respect for it. You're behaving no better than a street thug that uses physical intimidation to get his way -- except your basis for superiority is even more abstract and asinine.

I am completely serious when I say that you should seek counseling to confront whatever issues you have as a result of your upbringing. Anyone that mentions they were reading at a college level at the age of 11 seriously needs a social readjustment. Even if you are somehow "superior" to others (a claim that I am highly distrustful of given your propensity for self-praise), there are few things more unappealing than someone full of himself.

I honestly feel if you were as insanely gifted as you believe, that with a universally applicable work-from-home-capable skillset such as programming you shouldn't be quite so... poor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-09-21, 09:43 PM in reply to Grav's post "What? You're too old for this nonsense"
Going off of previous display pictures, personality traits, love for machines and SRPGs...

He's an aspie who is more than likely a satanist.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-08-05, 06:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wow, defensive much? Skurai wasn't..."
I completely forgot I posted this here until just a couple of minutes ago.

I was recently diagnosed with ADD and Autism (Aspergers specifically).

Assuming you don't want to bother to look them up or fully understand them, I have issues understanding underlying meanings in things. Aside from that, the ADD side of me will get super defensive for no real reason if I'm not on my medication.

Grav said: [Goto]
You do realize that being an asshole isn't the best way to get ahead in life, don't you? "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is the opposite of your life philosophy, and you're not going to garner any respect for it. You're behaving no better than a street thug that uses physical intimidation to get his way -- except your basis for superiority is even more abstract and asinine.

I am completely serious when I say that you should seek counseling to confront whatever issues you have as a result of your upbringing. Anyone that mentions they were reading at a college level at the age of 11 seriously needs a social readjustment. Even if you are somehow "superior" to others (a claim that I am highly distrustful of given your propensity for self-praise), there are few things more unappealing than someone full of himself.

I honestly feel if you were as insanely gifted as you believe, that with a universally applicable work-from-home-capable skillset such as programming you shouldn't be quite so... poor.
I'm running a business with 3 others and DO work at home...I don't remember when I posted anything about my money status (and won't bother to look), but I'm okay at the moment.

To reply to my vanity, it's a weird thing that seems to come up when I'm not on my medication or caffeine. It seems to go away if I get one or more of those things mentioned.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Going off of previous display pictures, personality traits, love for machines and SRPGs...

He's an aspie who is more than likely a satanist.
Had to look "aspie" up, and hey, you're actually correct. I mentioned that above. As for "satanist" comment, I'm an agnostic-atheist.

---------
As for a resolve for this issue, it never happened because the techies are incompetent and I stopped giving a shit when other stuff came up.

Yay for me coming back nearly a year after I last posted. >_>

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2012-08-05 at 04:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2012-08-05, 11:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I completely forgot I posted this here..."
Well hello GLG. I know where you're coming from. I used to be diagnosed with ADHD (don't trust the docs. I'm not ADD or ADHD, i just don't like paying attention to boring things). Plus, I've had lots of people lash out at me like that. i'm glad you're back. Someone else who is special is here :P
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-05, 11:25 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I completely forgot I posted this here..."
GLG, we knew you were an aspie years ago, you didn't need to go to a doctor for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-08-05, 04:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GLG, we knew you were an aspie years..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Well hello GLG. I know where you're coming from. I used to be diagnosed with ADHD (don't trust the docs. I'm not ADD or ADHD, i just don't like paying attention to boring things). Plus, I've had lots of people lash out at me like that. i'm glad you're back. Someone else who is special is here :P
I actually do have ADD. It runs on my dad's side of my family. Brain scans can determine if you actually have it versus if you are just some lazy ass. There's also a lot more to ADD than just attention span, that's just bullshit Hollywood has produced, kinda like schizophrenia being portrayed as multiple personality disorder.

GLG, we knew you were an aspie years ago, you didn't need to go to a doctor for that.
-_-'

I didn't even know autism ran on my mom's side of my family until I discovered my cousin had what I refer to as "full blown" autism. He's not in this world.

-----
I derailed the conversation more...yay...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2012-08-06, 08:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I actually do have ADD. It runs on my..."
I actually do have ADD. It runs on my dad's side of my family. Brain scans can determine if you actually have it versus if you are just some lazy ass. There's also a lot more to ADD than just attention span, that's just bullshit Hollywood has produced, kinda like schizophrenia being portrayed as multiple personality disorder.
I know, the way I found out was the dad of one of my friends, who happens to be a good psychologist, walked into the climbing gym while we were talking about weird things we could do. I can say the alphabet backwards really fast and when I explained how I came to do that, he said there was no way I could have ADD
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-10, 09:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GLG, we knew you were an aspie years..."
...pretty much this. And I'm not trying to be an asshole, it really was apparent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav