Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Freakin' sweet
Posted 2007-07-31, 10:55 AM
I've been living in California for an entire year as of this day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:00 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Freakin' sweet"
I wish California would be an island...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wish California would be an island..."
It will be one day.

How's Cali life? You move there for freedom.. or what? You live in San Fran don't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It will be one day. How's Cali..."
I live in Antioch, which is about an hour away on an ideal low-traffic day or by BART train. I moved there for more freedom and to get out on my own. It's had its highs and lows, but for the most part I can't complain. I've met some really good people along the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:52 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I live in Antioch, which is about an..."
I wouldn't have minded living in San Fran in the late 60's - early 70's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wouldn't have minded living in San..."
Of course not....haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-31, 12:39 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Of course not....haha"
California doesn't exist. It's a lie fabricated by the government to make us believe gay people exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-31, 12:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "California doesn't exist. It's a lie..."
Well, I figure all the cool people from CALI can move to Vegas, and the gays could have an island for themselves. And I mean all gays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-31, 01:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I figure all the cool people from..."
That would have put a whole new spin on Giligan's Island, wouldn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-31, 07:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I figure all the cool people from..."
That's not funny. You have any idea how many of those fucking faggots I'd try to kill? :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-31, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's not funny. You have any idea..."
KagomJack said:
That's not funny. You have any idea how many of those fucking faggots I'd try to kill? :|
you calling straight faggot and fag are cool. Dude you need to check your brain all those cums in your system mess up your brain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-07-31, 07:26 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "you calling straight faggot and fag are..."
What the fuck are you even talking about? Use some proper fucking English.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-31, 09:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What the fuck are you even talking..."
You have too much cum in your system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-31, 09:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You have too much cum in your system."
That was the only thing I could decipher in that crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That was the only thing I could..."
He's saying you calling str8 people faggots doesn't work because you're a fag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-04, 01:29 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He's saying you calling str8 people..."
How do you learn to speak retard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-04, 02:51 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "How do you learn to speak retard?"
Practice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2007-08-05, 04:02 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Practice!"
Why learn to speak it when you can just laugh at those who do? ha ha ha - ha ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-05, 06:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I figure all the cool people from..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Well, I figure all the cool people from CALI can move to Vegas, and the gays could have an island for themselves. And I mean all gays.
Vegas is pretty fail, and I happen to enjoy San Diego, thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-05, 07:15 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Vegas is pretty fail, and I happen to..."
It's a beautiful city. I just think that state is just the right size to house all gays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven