Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Eighth annual loot thread
Posted 2009-12-24, 07:59 PM
What'd you get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-24, 08:27 PM in reply to Grav's post "Eighth annual loot thread"
one ohio state hoodie and 100 bucks to spend
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-12-25, 01:23 PM in reply to Grav's post "Eighth annual loot thread"
* A couple of hundred Great British Pounds to spend on a new MP3 player, and another fifty, which is going towards the Futurama boxset
* A nice shirt from M&S and a T-shirt from Topshop
* Three groovy pairs of socks from Topshop (one is a variation on the original Donkey Kong, another is pop-art, and the third is covered in robots!)
* A calendar
* Chocolate
* A huge toolkit
* A board game, Cranium
* A few books (a HIGNFY book, Simon's Cat, Consider Phlebas by Ian M. Banks, and The Mythical Man Month by Fred Brooks - it's a collection of essays about project management in software engineering)
* Two films on Blu-ray -- Total Recall, and Leon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-12-27, 01:21 AM in reply to Grav's post "Eighth annual loot thread"
I think this thread marks the official death of Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-27, 06:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think this thread marks the official..."
That, or I'm the only little boy who was good this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-12-27, 08:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That, or I'm the only little boy who..."
nah i was good too ... i got 100 dollars to spend at will
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-12-27, 09:33 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nah i was good too ... i got 100..."
So you did! I must have missed your post.

Any thoughts on what you'll buy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-12-27, 01:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So you did! I must have missed your..."
well i got a flash drive=12 and im thinking of buying a rc racind car=30 and a mp3 player=40 from radioshack. and the rest of it will go tward batteries amd what not
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-01-03, 01:01 AM in reply to Grav's post "Eighth annual loot thread"
-$150
-PS3
-Disgaea 3 (PS3)
-Disgaea 2 (PSP ver.)
-Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)
-New pants, because I was lacking them.
-Beetle Juice (special edition)
-Edward Scissorhands (special edition)
-Some body spray
-Persona 3 offical M.C. headphones
-Revalations: Persona (PSP Ver.)
-A kickass fedora (so far all I've gotten is compliments on how awesome I look!)
-A new cellphone
-Raganrok: into the abyss (Manhwa) volumes 1 and 2
-Another dream catcher (that makes four, now.)
-A Chuck Norris calender
-A wireless router for my PSP and PS3
-A crap ton of candy I don't like
-A bit of candy I DO like
-Some pajama pants with skulls on them
-(Other stuff I neglected to remember)

With the $150 I got:

-To go to the mall with some friends and mess around all day (I spent it on subway, but got nothing)
-Went to The Pizza Machine with my friend Tart'N
-Went to see Sherlock Holmes with my friend Mari
-Got a new MP3 player, the first 3 seasons of Dragon Ball Z (the good ones, IMO), and Evangelion 1.01 you are (not) alone

Needless to say, I was very happy this year.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-07, 04:35 AM in reply to Grav's post "Eighth annual loot thread"
A new computer, lotions, really ugly animal socks, Ohio State and Wonder Woman pajamas, Trivial Pursuit, MP3 player, and No Thanks! The 70s Punk Rebellion... best boxset ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-01-09, 03:14 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "A new computer, lotions, really ugly..."
You got Ohio pajamas?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai