Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-20, 11:01 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I really doubt that anyone who's posted in this thread got anything better than a shaftstop but in hardcore that would be a delight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-21, 02:22 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I REALLY need a Riphook (slow bow) on USWest. Can anyone hook me up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-21, 02:29 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I've actually gotten a lot of things (sorry for double post), but I've been a member here for a LONG time and I doubt that any of these "newb leechers" will get any items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-21, 03:16 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Your a active begger NonGayMan...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-21, 06:50 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Heh, I don't really need that much shit now. I just need this riphook because I want to piss some people off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-26, 03:55 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Jesus christ, I'm probably gonna sound like a noob and no ones gonna pay attention... but here goes.

This is my story, 100% legit.

I played d2 classic for about 8 months. I messed around a bit, my friend and I were such newbies that we got excited at the sight of a magic ring. Then I stopped playing because it got boring and unfun. Then I started playing again, then I stopped playing again due to the same reasons(this is around the time that the sojs became the fucking currency in Diablo 2). Keep in mind that each time I didn't have very high level characters. Then my friend and I came across baal runs and cow runs. This started a whole new world for us. After we had some badass characters, we dueled, and did some magic find, but for me it got old quickly. We split up and both went our seperate ways. He stayed legit, mfing and trading, I went to hacking. Me and a friend net-deviled people, stole their accounts, and sold their items. It was really a pitiful act. During this time, I had taken many items for myself, including a couple Shakos, Occuluses, a few Vamp Gazes, Shaftstops, Skullders, and many mf and psn charms. It was quite the business. I finally had aquired a Windforce. This one was legit. This was my "golden time" in d2 as I like to call it. Well, after the hacking was done and my friend didn't want to do it anymore, I then quit AGAIN. My accounts sat still, gained age and I refreshed them. After about 3 months or so, I started to play again, coming back only because of more hacking. Chesthack was one of the main reasons. I came back again, not much happened. This time I felt I was done with d2 for good. I had given up my account to my friend. Well, I stand before you with a broken and RAPED account. I lost my Windforce, all my Shakos, all my Skullders, all my Shaftstops, my .08 perf BERed Vamp Gaze, and all of my charms. I have created a new account, and have begun to rebuild. I'm not going for sympathy, just recognization as an experienced diablo 2 player asking a fellow diablo 2 player for help.

I would be glad to trade whatever I can for whatever you can offer me for my new sorceress. Some items I need are an Occulus, a Shako, or a Skullders. Duped, legit, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you can do to help out. Thanks alot in advance for anyone who wants to help.

PS. I'm on USEast. Account name: Cynewulf
Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-28, 07:22 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
u say ur account was raped but ur the one who gave it up ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-29, 12:34 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Yah... What's wrong with that? I gave it to my friend = he raped it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-29, 07:23 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I am on useast every morning. I won't give up my unid shako, but you can have my peasent crown to get your sorc started until you get one. My acct name is gzin68
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:49 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
i need an arreats on west if any1 could give me one that would be cool
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-06, 06:50 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
i could use an 08 bugged string on useast if anyone will give one up. Don't even care if its duped since most are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-07-06, 08:12 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
dude they all are duped and hacked
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:58 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
That is true but I still need one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zman

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:18 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Anyone playing HC in USEast? My botsorc died and if someone had any extra mf gear lying around, if you could donate any? I got my sorc rushed tohell now, so i'm missing gear anymore. All help would be appreciated!

Although, 2 of my chars would need a rush (norm a1 both), if anyone intereted.

I'm using account *snow_8 and I'm on prolly like after 4hrs from now a few hours.

-Snow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSnow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Snow

Posted 2003-07-17, 10:20 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
If anyone is kind enough to give me some HC anything for anyone items or maybe a rush i would be very grateful.

*RandomHeroics if you can help

thanks

edit: east

Last edited by DrowningOnAir; 2003-07-17 at 03:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-17, 01:40 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
well i need some legit pally stuff anyone want to help me out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-22, 02:53 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
This thread is useless, people beg but nobody recieves, if you want items go in marketplace and beg there or something.. but this thread does not bring results, unstickied and closed

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-22, 03:33 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well, because most beggars are newbies. I (most members)don't even know them, why would anyone give items to strangers?

And some people (slaynish) don't mention their realms, I'm too lazy to ask. I think NGM and Bob, and some senior members did get some items out of this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-22, 08:39 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well if the only people who got them were NGM and Bob then this thread isn't really worth being here cuz it's not as useful as it was meant to be

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania