Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are super cool!!!! :grin: :grin: ..."
You missed kaneda getting caught by his gf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:14 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "You missed kaneda getting caught by his..."
That shit was funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:52 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "That shit was funny."
Alright I'm gonna have to take D3V's side here.

I believe in all kinds of second and third and fourth and in D3V's case hundreth chances... and he didn't do anything wrong yet... so let him chill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-04-11, 05:34 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "You missed kaneda getting caught by his..."
Hades-Knight said:
You missed kaneda getting caught by his gf
LMAO! That is the Zelaron highlight of 2006.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 07:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LMAO! That is the Zelaron highlight of..."
I wonder if there is anythign this year that can top that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-12, 06:35 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wonder if there is anythign this year..."
There's 3/4 of a year still.

You never know, one of the Mods could do something extremely stupid, be de-modded, kick up a giant fuss about it etc...but unless it's really amusing, it wouldn't top Kaneda and Klo.

But yeah, 3/4 of a year still left to go. Anything can happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-12, 07:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There's 3/4 of a year still. You..."
To top it off after that debacle they're expecting one or more babies :P. Print off the thread and put it in the baby book :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "To top it off after that debacle..."
Nah. And it's officially only one, which atm currently looks like a little 5 inch teddy bear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-21, 04:59 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Nah. And it's officially only one,..."
That's, what, a month or so pregnant? Maybe two?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-21, 07:26 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's, what, a month or so pregnant?..."
This might be Zelarons finest moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-21, 09:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's, what, a month or so pregnant?..."
Lenny said:
That's, what, a month or so pregnant? Maybe two?

nope, 3 lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-04-22, 12:47 AM in reply to klo's post starting "nope, 3 lol."
remind me why your even with him? didn't he cheat on you? geez, if i were you i woulda dropped his butt a long time ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-04-22, 05:56 AM in reply to klo's post starting "nope, 3 lol."
The thought of Kaneda as a father scares me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-22, 09:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The thought of Kaneda as a father..."
Yea, me just realizing that might be the funniest thing in the world. How are your parents taking it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-22, 12:27 PM in reply to klo's post starting "nope, 3 lol."
Shows how much I paid attention in Yr. 7 and 8 Biology.

Well, good luck to you both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-25, 08:20 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "remind me why your even with him?..."
sciencekid said:
remind me why your even with him? didn't he cheat on you? geez, if i were you i woulda dropped his butt a long time ago
That was the plan, but SUPRISE!!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-04-25, 09:24 AM in reply to klo's post starting "That was the plan, but SUPRISE!!!"
Should have had an abortion before...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-04-25, 11:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Should have had an abortion before..."
Fucking morons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-04-27, 06:05 PM in reply to klo's post starting "That was the plan, but SUPRISE!!!"
i don't think love(if that is what it is between you two... or whatever) ever made sense to anybody.... even to those in love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-04-29, 03:12 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Fucking morons."
pr0xy said:
Fucking morons.
I agree completely, about every online personality.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V