Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Haruhi licensed by... BANDAI!?
Posted 2006-12-22, 09:23 AM
I was 99.9% sure that ADV would get this.....

Still, YAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-23, 07:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Haruhi licensed by... BANDAI!?"
Hope they make enough money for a second season or some shit like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-12-23, 08:08 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Hope they make enough money for a..."
Has kyto animation announced any new projects after Kanon?

I can only see them working on either another Haruhi or another Full Metal Panic series, both of which would kick... ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-24, 02:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Has kyto animation announced any new..."
Yes, it's another FMP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2006-12-24, 05:50 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Yes, it's another FMP"
Has it officially been announced or is it just rumor O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-26, 10:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Has it officially been announced or is..."
Update:

Pick your favorite va
http://asosbrigade.com/auditions/a.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-26, 11:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Update: Pick your favorite va..."
Number 4 by far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2006-12-27, 10:22 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Number 4 by far"
While #4 seems to convey more, if you listen to them while watching the clip (ep3. ~11:40), #1 fits better with the scene
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-12-27, 12:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "While #4 seems to convey more, if you..."
Why is #2 winning >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2006-12-27, 10:48 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Why is #2 winning >:("
I really couldn't say. The only two that had a chance in my mind were 1 and 4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-12-28, 01:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I really couldn't say. The only two..."
Bah IMO they all don't sound to good, but I really don't liek 2 at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-28, 03:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah IMO they all don't sound to good,..."
It's NAGATO's turn!

http://asosbrigade.com/auditions/arandomfile.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-28, 06:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's NAGATO's turn! ..."
3 is the best there but still not quite, needed to speak faster and not as staggling I think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin