Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Naruto
Posted 2007-12-31, 04:11 AM
Ime a big naruto fan but the only prob is where i live naruto is to far behind, and ime looking for a video site that shows the full episodes.
If anyone knows one can they plz tell me it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mariofan

Posted 2007-12-31, 11:55 AM in reply to mariofan's post "Naruto"
naruto-bunshin.com

It's free to register and the mkv files are small for quick downloads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2007-12-31, 12:07 PM in reply to mariofan's post "Naruto"
Naruto is subbed by Dattebayo and they mark their subs with a [DB] prefix. With the help of google, you should be able to find them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-01-01, 03:47 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Naruto is subbed by Dattebayo and they..."
Ok thank you now i need to wait till January 17 for my internet to go fast again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmariofan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-01, 07:45 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "naruto-bunshin.com It's free to..."
hmm i just found out it was japanise i was looking for the english dub
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-01, 12:00 PM in reply to mariofan's post starting "hmm i just found out it was japanise i..."
Why not watch the japanese with subs? The voice acting is much better, and you get to be tons of episodes ahead of everyone else(because the episodes get subbed right after they are released in Japan.)

The English version is rubbish compared to the Japanese version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-01, 01:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why not watch the japanese with subs? ..."
english dubbed is only at episode 126 i think... japanese with sub is better AND already on shippendun or whatever 40-41
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2008-01-01, 01:39 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "english dubbed is only at episode 126 i..."
Yeah, just imagine, you can watch through to ep 135 then skip two years of filler and go straight to Shippuuden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-01-01, 01:54 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yeah, just imagine, you can watch..."
I never understood what was so bad about filler. Yeah, it wasn't in the manga, big deal. It's not like it's horrible to watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-01, 02:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I never understood what was so bad..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I never understood what was so bad about filler. Yeah, it wasn't in the manga, big deal. It's not like it's horrible to watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-01, 07:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.picaroni.com/dontevensayit.gi..."
i only like the english dub because i like to watch anime in my language, but it looks like ime going to have to go with the japanise version because i cant find english dub from google.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-01, 08:48 PM in reply to mariofan's post starting "i only like the english dub because i..."
The subs are in english, the voice actors don't sound retarded, and you stay hundreds of episodes ahead of all of the narutards that have been recently born in America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Question How do you get activity?
Posted 2008-01-01, 09:35 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "naruto-bunshin.com It's free to..."
How ya all got activity? in your account
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-01-01, 11:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The subs are in english, the voice..."
First of all i dont live in america i live in Australia and well ime starting to get used to the jap version but i dont like to read subs lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:16 AM in reply to mariofan's post starting "First of all i dont live in america i..."
Seriously, once you do it enough it won't bother you at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-02, 04:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Seriously, once you do it enough it..."
lol how wierd i just saw the english sub naruto on tv today and i just noticed they say different lamer things lol

and ime downloading a jap episode right at this very moment

Last edited by mariofan; 2008-01-02 at 07:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-03, 01:45 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/faq.php?faq=gro..."
In some ways i like the jap version but in some ways i like the english version to lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan

Posted 2008-01-03, 12:48 PM in reply to mariofan's post starting "In some ways i like the jap version but..."
Your lazy side who likes inferior quality likes the english version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-03, 06:55 PM in reply to mariofan's post starting "i only like the english dub because i..."
Different people like different things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mariofan