Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-26, 03:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
timmay1113 said:
hey im just wondering what some of yalls favorite movie quotes are
My fav is I'll be back.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:35 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
RaZ, it was

"You'd better do what he says or he'll cut off your big toe."

And...

"Beware his songs about big buuuutts... He beats you up while he plays it." Master Tnag, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

Someone else reply.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:38 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"We're doomed." - C3P0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:39 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
O------kay.

"I am bleeding, making me the victor." Wimp Lo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:29 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Ala vista baby ( I think I spelled it right.)
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-29, 04:46 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Take me manmeat!!! But I don't want you to think me a slut." Ling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-30, 12:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Luke I am your father
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:10 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Liu Kang! I can see into your soul. You will die! ~Shang Tsung, Mortal Kombat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:15 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
rusher657 said:
Ala vista baby ( I think I spelled it right.)
It's, "Hasta la vista, baby."

Translated literally, it means, "To the view." However, I'm not sure of the actual translation. The meaning is entirely apparent in the speech of the T3rM1n4t0r however.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:28 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"The chickens are coming...! The chickens are coming!" ...Aah. You all know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:48 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Fatality!" Shang Tsung, Mortal Kombat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-05, 12:00 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I will rip out your eyeballs and skullfuck you!"

Gunnery Sgt.

-- Full Metal Jacket --
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-12-05, 12:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"She canna take much more o dis captan"

Scotty- Star Trek.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 03:51 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"............................................. ..." Jason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:04 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I do wonder how some of you can have so many *favorite* movie quote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:20 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Its called a tie...some people are just indeciecive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:07 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Sure 5-10~ tie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:11 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Sure real mature. Copy what I say. :thinks: I'm an idiot."

Echo: You're an idiot.

~The Grinch, Jim Carey version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:38 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Frodo - "I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had never happened"

Gandalf - "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you."

~The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-06, 09:42 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Shut your fucking face uncle fucker- south park the movie
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657