Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Your Favorite music videos
Posted 2003-07-01, 10:09 AM
Almost all of us has watched music videos I'm sure, which one is your favorite? Post them down and why you like them to convince us to download them, and TELL US WHAT GENRE OF MUSIC IT IS!!! because I don't want to download a music video because someone said it was super-good and it ends up being some western nashville music =(.

Mine are:

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Hip hop/Electronica)
I like this because the video is a day looking thrue very very drunk person's eyes in town

Chemical Brothers - The Test (Electronica)
I like this because it is a very good song and it is (what i think) a woman who is tripping out on LSD, Salvia, Mescaline or something, i don't know because it doesn't say but you can tell because they show a shot of what she looks in reality and what she looks like in her visions.

Tool - Schism (Rock)
I like this because it is a good song and like all tool videos it takes a left turn from the ordinary.

Tool - Stinkfist (Rock)
I like this because it is a VERY good song and the left turn from reality thing.

Tool - Parabola (Rock)
Same as above

Tool - Aenima (Rock)
Same as above

Tool - Prison Sex (Rock)
Same as above but the song isn't AS good as the others but still very worth listening to because tool songs are all good, except for hush =( never listen to hush heh.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-01, 10:47 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
This isnt my favorite music video but it is a funny one. Has anyone ever heard of Green Jelly: Three Little Pigs? Its fuckin hilarious. Its like a hardcore rock version of the three little pigs. It all ends with the wolf being killed by rambo. And the best part is that its all in claymation! Funny as shit.

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-01, 12:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Can anyone guess one of mine from my sig/avatar...besides raistlen and DFD....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-07-01, 01:06 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Tom Green - The Bum Bum Song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-01, 01:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
haha. that song is so stupid its hilarious!

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-08-29, 01:28 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Faith No More - "Everything's Ruined" and "Stripsearch"
Pantera - "5 Minutes Alone" and "Cemetary Gates"
GWAR - "Immortal Corrupter", "Jack The World" and "Saddam-A-Go-Go"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-31, 09:37 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Nelly- Hot in herre

OMFG YOU CAN SEE NIPPLES
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-08-31, 10:41 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Blink 182-Firstdate(punk)
Blink 182-Dammit(punk)
Blink 182-Adams Song(punk)

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-09-14, 05:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
my favorite music videos

mutter - rammstein (rock)
stille - lacrismosa (goth)
coma white - marilyn manson (rock)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-15, 12:17 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Winona's Big Brown Beaver - Primus (Metal/Rock or something)
Freaking hilarious video. Watch it or feel my wrath.
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-15, 12:38 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice. Anything with Christopher Walken in it rocks, but in this, he's dancing. DOUBLE ROCK.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-15, 12:42 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Redman - I'll be dat

Fatboy Slim - Weapon of choice (Christopher Walkin....ROFL)

Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm

Naz, AZ, Dr. Dre - Phone Tap

in no particular order.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-16, 06:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
these are others of my favorites videos

bring me to life- evanescence
memory remains - metallica
make me bad - korn
a distance there is- theater of tragedy (this video rules)

Last edited by Pennywise; 2003-09-16 at 06:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-21, 07:23 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Adrenachrome said:
Naz, AZ, Dr. Dre - Phone Tap
That was a fucking great song. The Firm was some cool shit.

Wu Tang - Killah Bees
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-22, 12:14 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Beyonce - Crazy in love
Fountain Of Waynes - Stacy's Mom

OMG! amazing videos.. see them.. Stacy's Mom is truly hot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-09-22, 12:30 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Phone Tap is a great video, also, But Quiet Storm has to be my favorite, although The one with Nas "It's Mine" I think was the name was a good one too.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-23, 03:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Lil wayne - shine
Dr. dre & snoop dogg - Still d.r.e
J.lo-im glad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
All linkin park videos are bad ass accept the new ones like one step closer, crawling,points of authory,in the end.. were all pretty bad ass videos..

i also liked mudvayne - dig
papa roach - last resort
drowning pool - bodies // tearing away

all good videos

EDIT : "This isnt my favorite music video but it is a funny one. Has anyone ever heard of Green Jelly: Three Little Pigs? Its fuckin hilarious. Its like a hardcore rock version of the three little pigs. It all ends with the wolf being killed by rambo. And the best part is that its all in claymation! Funny as shit."

lol yea man that video is funny as shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-04, 01:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
Linkin Park- Pts. of Athrty and Faint (rock)
Drowning Pool- Bodies (rock)
System of a Down- Chop Suey(sp) (rock)
"What you have feared has come to life.What you have thought was a nightmare,was certainly real.You will now feel the pain i felt!!!!"- Evil Kashante Megikekuu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kashante is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKashante is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kashante

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Your Favorite music videos"
TheStryker said:
Fountain Of Waynes - Stacy's Mom

OMG! amazing videos.. see them.. Stacy's Mom is truly hot!

*drool* stacy's mom
Stick That in Your Pipe and Smoke It.

Who Pissed in my Cheerios you say? *Beats the Living Daylight out of you* ...Say it again and next time you Die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Darkend Light is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkend Light is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Darkend Light