Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-10-31, 02:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "4 x hydrocodone, 2 glasses of wine, and..."
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT SHIT!

How much is sellin 'em for eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT SHIT! ..."
Uh not too sure. Prolly cheap cuz he doesn't want em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "4 x hydrocodone, 2 glasses of wine, and..."
I'll buy allll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'll buy allll"
Ha, that's quite a long drive my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-03, 10:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, that's quite a long drive my friend."
So this weekend we turned smoking (chicago = hold the hit til it comes back) out of dice. We waited until it was our turn again, and playing with 3 people was intense. I am D3V, and I approve this message.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-03, 12:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So this weekend we turned smoking..."
I don't understand your post at all, D3v.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-03, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't understand your post at all,..."
The THC is ambushing his brain cellz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-03, 12:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The THC is ambushing his brain cellz."
Sorry I just went back and read that, dur.

I meant to say: We were playing dice this weekend, and used rules from (chicago) alongside while playing dice. (Chicago when you take a hit and hold it til it comes back around to you). We were just playing dice and holding our hits, it was funny to see us try and do it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-06, 11:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sorry I just went back and read that,..."
10x

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:05 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "10x ..."
I can't post in this thread anymore because my girlfriend stalks me and it's really fucking creepy.

If you'd like to know of my daily indulges, let's make a separate forum specifically dedicated to my drug binges!

Haha just kidding.... about the forum part anyway but my girlfriend is freakishly stalking me on here and it's really aggravating. I'm taking lots of shit for anything I post.

FUCK GIRLS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I can't post in this thread anymore..."
I've recently been snorting 10 mg adderals about 2 hours before I go to bed. Highly lucid dreams, many of them, and it's very fun. Only problem is I barely get an hour or two of sleep, but it's fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I can't post in this thread anymore..."
Tell her to make you a sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've recently been snorting 10 mg..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I've recently been snorting 10 mg adderals about 2 hours before I go to bed. Highly lucid dreams, many of them, and it's very fun. Only problem is I barely get an hour or two of sleep, but it's fun.
I don't know how you can stand that. The one time I tried sleeping while on adderall, my brain would not stop going all night. I was doing completely random and pointless math problems in my head all night. That night really sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know how you can stand that. ..."
That's almost exactly what my friends say! They cannot stand trying to sleep on it. It's one of my favorite things to do. I try to have a music playlist on to distract me, and it actually becomes the soundtrack to most of my dreams. Only problem with sleeping while doing it is I try to reply to texts and it usually looks like gibberish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-07, 09:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I can't post in this thread anymore..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I can't post in this thread anymore because my girlfriend stalks me and it's really fucking creepy.

If you'd like to know of my daily indulges, let's make a separate forum specifically dedicated to my drug binges!

Haha just kidding.... about the forum part anyway but my girlfriend is freakishly stalking me on here and it's really aggravating. I'm taking lots of shit for anything I post.

FUCK GIRLS
And she's going to see this post and break up with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-07, 10:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And she's going to see this post and..."
Eh, at least it's not Cheat With Me

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-11-07 at 10:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-07, 10:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, at least it's not Cheat With Me..."
One of the best Zelaron threads ever.

And, I've really messed with my bud smoking schedule. For the past month, I've only smoked on the weekends. I figure since this school is costing me x amount of money, I don't need anything sidetracking me during the week. With that said, I can't wait to get out of work and inhale some sweet herb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-07, 10:59 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "One of the best Zelaron threads ever. ..."
That's alright, we broke up anyway.

30mgs adderall FTW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-10, 11:24 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's alright, we broke up anyway. ..."
So hypothetically. If I wanted to get some adderall, where would I get it from?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So hypothetically. If I wanted to get..."
Someone who has ADD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-