Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "250mgs Diphenhydramine tonight."
Maximum recommended dose of 50mg.

So your going to sleep. Possible hallucinatory state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Maximum recommended dose of 50mg. So..."
I'm hoping for the hallucinatory state, I'll inform you on the outcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm hoping for the hallucinatory state,..."
If you didn't, you probably shoulda taken some Adderall with that. Generally, trying to trip on that stuff doesn't work well without a stimulant of some sort because it will just knock you out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you didn't, you probably shoulda..."
I took adderall earlier today (40 mgs) which is the reason why I got the sleeping medicine in the first place... but after almost 2 hours I don't even feel drowsy.

Time for 150 more mgs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I took adderall earlier today (40 mgs)..."
Just don't lose your mind. Gotta be careful with those hallucinogens.

Although, I think it would be wonderful if you got some salvia and smoked a whole bowl full of 100x or something. Waaay more than you should. If I didn't worry about my psychological health, I'd try it, just to see what the heck would happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just don't lose your mind. Gotta be..."
Very true, I've out-tripped anyone I know (including my hardcore trip friends) by atleast 50 trips..

But that doesn't make me invincible unfortunately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Very true, I've out-tripped anyone I..."
When I'm really old and no longer care about anything, I think it would be fun to take an insane amount of acid. From what I've heard, you can't really overdose on it, you just continue tripping basically forever. A friend of mine who is into supernatural things claims that you would even continue to trip in death. I'm not sure if I would believe that or not, but I suppose anything is possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I took adderall earlier today (40 mgs)..."
-Spector-, I advise you to not take anymore. I had a friend have not such a good time when he took over 400 mgs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "-Spector-, I advise you to not take..."
I've heard bad trips are very common with that stuff.

We're probably going to cause Spector to have a bad trip by talking about this stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-30, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard bad trips are very common..."
Well.. 400mgs didn't do a whole lot to me. My depth perception was off again, and I had minimal hallucinations. I didn't end up falling asleep until like 6 AM...

today: 2x 20mg adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-02, 07:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well.. 400mgs didn't do a whole lot to..."
Insufflated 10mg Ritalin ~10 minutes ago. Doing chores like superman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-02, 10:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Insufflated 10mg Ritalin ~10 minutes..."
Watch Trainspotting.

Also you better watch your shit. Whats your GF think seeing snort up a boofer in the living room?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-05-02 at 10:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-02, 11:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Watch Trainspotting. Also you better..."
I'm obviously not doing it around Nikki.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-02, 11:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm obviously not doing it around Nikki."
Power hour time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-03, 10:45 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Power hour time."
Insufflated 20mg Ritalin. Should be interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-03, 12:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Insufflated 20mg Ritalin. Should be..."
I hope you're not abusing it .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-03, 07:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I hope you're not abusing it :)."
Willkillforfood said:
I hope you're not abusing it .
As far as I can tell, I'm not addicted to it. With the exception of today, I haven't taken more than I'm prescribed to take. The only reason I did 20mg today is just to see if it was much different. To make up for it, I didn't take a second dose, so I still haven't passed my prescribed limit for the day.

I suppose what I'll end up doing is altering the method that I'm using it depending on the situation that it's needed for. I'm not going to insufflate it before work because it doesn't last as long that way. However, on the weekend, when I want to blast through some chores, or do some homework, or go work out for an hour or so, I'll insufflate it. It's stronger but doesn't last as long.

For instance, today, I shit you not, no exaggeration, I cleaned the entire apartment and did a week or so worth of math homework/quizzes and a chapter test. There's nothing left to clean.

One thing I've noticed, once I get started, even when I feel it wear off, I keep going. I was probably cleaning for 5-6 hours today, but the Ritalin would only have been working for 2-3 at the most. It gives me the boost needed to get going initially and power through some stuff for a little while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-03, 08:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As far as I can tell, I'm not addicted..."
I don't I'd feel vulnerable being reliant on something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-07, 04:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't I'd feel vulnerable being..."
I'm obviously not reliant on it because I've functioned at a level that has allowed me to "get by" for the first 20 years of my life. Honestly, I wish I had thought about it or someone else had recognized it when I was younger. I would probably be a lot better off in life right now. Not that I'm in bad shape, or anything.

EDIT: I would compare it to most sorts of medicine. Cold medicine, for example. When you've got a cold, you don't NEED cold medicine. It simply helps you deal with your illness. Same with headache medicine and the like. I'm not dependant on medication to survive, it just makes it easier and much less frustrating to do so. The quality of my daily life has improved vastly since I began medication. I don't play video games as much, but I do still play them. And I have TIME to play them now, rather than using time that I should be using on other things. My work and school have vastly improved, as well.

20mgs Ritalin insufflated. I'm finding it much better to insufflate it for chores or homework or such things. It kicks in almost immediately, so I don't have a "lazy period" before it kicks in. When I take it as intended, the lazy period usually carries over even when the medicine kicks in. I've found that if I can't muster the motivation to get started to begin with, the medication does very little. Once I get started, it works great.

EDIT: I've recently considered that, for my first dose of the day, it would be interesting to try insufflating half of it and taking the other half orally. I think this would work especially well if I were on an extended-release as well as a standard pill. This would give me the initial push to get me going, as well as keep me going for a while. Currently, that's an unrealistic idea, though. It's also probably not worth the trouble. Crushing pills is annoying, and the sinus drip kinda sucks as well. I would also be slightly paranoid about doing that at work, thinking maybe someone would see powder in my nose or something(even though I'm pretty good about cleaning up anything that's there, if there ever is any.)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2008-05-07 at 04:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-09, 04:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm obviously not reliant on it because..."
25mgs Ritalin insufflated, woohoo. I haven't had any today until now. It doesn't seem to have much of an effect unless I insufflate it, so I'm saving it for housework/study time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!