Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post if someone is in pain, should we go for the kill!!
Posted 2003-08-23, 06:17 PM
my cat is going to be 20 years old and for the past few months, its been meowing a lot lately :-(

it doen't even take a dump outside anymore, we had to put some litter in the bathroom, its tail is so dam skinny and she is starting to walk slower. i looked at her eyes and it looks like she's getting blind. she stays in bed most of the time and at night it meows even more as if she is about to die
my cat has been there even longer than most of my "bestest" friends. you think i should put her to sleep or what!!

we had other cats, but this cat is the one that stayed with us....my kitty cat is about to die !!! :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:20 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Mine is about to die too, it just ate the pepperoni off of my pizza......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:38 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
how old she she/ he??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 06:39 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
J_iceman said:
how old she she/ he??
i dont think it would matter though, as long as you dont feet it chocolate !!

SORRY I MEANT TO PRESS THE EDIT PUTTON. :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 07:01 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
thats a good one....quoting oneself...

And i think it would be better for you to take her to the vet and talk to them about putting her to sleep, they'll check her out and will tell you if it would benefit her to stop pain. I think its better if you put her to sleep thinking you made the pain go away than coming home one day and finding out she died after painful minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-23, 07:25 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
yeah we went to the vet and thay said she only has 2 years left to live (and that was a year ago) so i guess a few more months :-( i think kitty (my cats name) just doesn't want to be alone. i guess when you are old you also dont want to be alone right??

we were just remembering those other times when we where mean to her, like the time we put her her on top of the roof or in the freezer. Its was funny. i just cant believe she STILL stayed with us :-( i'm gonna miss my cat. she also had babies, its too bad all had to die though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:01 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
i think ether works on animals right?. go buy a can of starter fluid. mix half and half wit water and then take off the top layer. douse a cloth wit the top layer and put it up to ur cats face and hold it there for like 30 minutes. ur cat will pass out peacfully.

ether is an anestetic and will make humans/animals go night night in enough dose.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:03 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
KILL! KILL! KILL!

(i never really read this thread)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:03 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
You could just save yoruself the trouble and use a gun. Im sure its easier then trying to snuff a cat for 30 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:12 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
but then he'd have to klean the blood = 1 hour + a sick stomach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:15 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Bah pay someone else to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:24 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Do what Knight-Rider said... we recently had a cat that was fairly old ( about 11 ) and had had really bad kidney disease twice, both times the vets thought she would certainly die but she miraculously recovered... but this time, she didn't get better and we had to put her to sleep... it was really sad but she was in a whole lot of pain and we had to do it for her. You should go to the vet and talk to them about your cat.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-25, 10:39 AM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
i was thinking of using my brothers desert eagle, we even pointed the .50 cal right at her and she started to meow, i just cant freakin do it !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-25, 11:00 AM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-25, 11:22 AM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Shinto Katana said:
So you're saying if Shinto is in pain, put him to sleep? Oh, no, because hes human. So, we want him to live! It's the same way with other animals. They have feelings to. I cuddle with my cat all the time, and I love it--to death. I don't want it dieing, but that's how life is. And I want it to die, happy, not in pain. I don't ever want to take anyones pain away. I want it to die from old age. And I hope that comes someday!
thats the same conclusion i had to say, i even spend more money to have my kitty cat injoy life....

a few weeks ago it stayed in the drive way my sister was going to park and my cat just stayed there, i had to go over there and pick her.
she is also starting to have sores all over her body, she is pulling her hair instead of scraching !!! no wonder she wants to be next to people now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-25, 12:47 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Dude. Theres now way. I'd put her to sleep in a second. You've got to remeber 20 years is a LONG ass time for an animal to live. She's enjoyed her life to the fullest. My dog is almost 10 and he's still as horney and chipper as ever, but I know my dad would do him in if he ever got sick enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-25, 10:33 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
yeah, just cant believe that my cat is probaby older than most of these people in here :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-25, 10:55 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
Well i think it shouldnt be only for animal.

Suffering ?
10$ and it s over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-25, 11:21 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
well its like saying to a best friend who you knew for (20 times 7 which should be cat life right??), well buddy your too fat and i dont want you to suffer, so bang bang shot to the neck 48 times !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-25, 11:53 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "if someone is in pain, should we go for..."
id do it. not if he was fat but if he was in pain id do it. not 48 times to the neck though. id just cut both his arms up under the arm pit. this is where one major artery is. dying by bleeding out is very painless and slow
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku