Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post anime blah balh
Posted 2007-03-05, 02:24 PM
as to make my life easier(and yours) i'll just put up a thread
in which you'l put all the anime you know(or want)
of a certain genre for example:
action:
1.naruto
2.bleach
3.(can't think of another one)
and so on, please post some here cuase i really need to catch up on some anime and youtube is my hero so far, if any of you can make me a favor put up a whole list of romantic series you might know or somewhat(i know i've posted this like a bunch of times but still i'm seriously int eh mood right now)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-05, 02:26 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "anime blah balh"
1.naruto
2.bleach
3.(can't think of anotheroahssmyodpeuarotrican)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-05, 02:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "1.naruto 2.bleach 3.(can't think of..."
Please restrict noobs from making dumb threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-05, 02:46 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Please restrict noobs from making dumb..."
Kaos, anime or drink clorox plz.

Hellsing OVA
Full Metal Panic
Shakugan No Shana

All have decent action scenes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-06, 04:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Kaos, anime or drink clorox plz. ..."
*Drinks Clorox*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-06, 06:29 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "*Drinks Clorox*"
Excellent

For more suicide's, go see geneons latest license!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-07, 01:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Excellent For more suicide's, go see..."
I hope you're not knockin on Higurashi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-07, 08:03 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I hope you're not knockin on Higurashi"
/whistles.

no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-08, 02:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "/whistles. no."
You should probably watch it if you haven't already
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-08, 04:00 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "anime blah balh"

I'm too lazy so I'll just link that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-08, 04:37 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/391/a..."
What size hard drive o-O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-08, 11:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What size hard drive o-O"
500gb + 250gb + 160gb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-10, 01:32 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "500gb + 250gb + 160gb"
Randuin said:
500gb + 250gb + 160gb
*mouth drops* geez is there really need for that much space? Not being rude or anything but dang...(910GB approx. nearly a Terra byte)

Moon Phase
Shakugan no Shana
Comic Party
Ghost in the shell
Strawbarry Marshmallow
Excel Saga

Those are my favorites

I've not seen maybe 4 shows on that list. *looks again* four is the correct number. Where's Berserk I love that show! Only in Nihongo though.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-10 at 01:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 01:41 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "*mouth drops* geez is there really need..."
Do you download anime? a single dvd quality 50 min episode of hellsing ova was 700 mbs. If they are dvd rips, 3-4 episodes of anime can hit 3 gb (assuming its not compressed)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 01:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Do you download anime? a single dvd..."
Sovereign said:
Do you download anime? a single dvd quality 50 min episode of hellsing ova was 700 mbs. If they are dvd rips, 3-4 episodes of anime can hit 3 gb (assuming its not compressed)
I have a little over 600GB of space so I have no problem storing. Do I download anime yes and no, I have a lot of bought DVD's so I don't have to download them but when it comes to shows that haven't come out yet then a lot of the time I have to download them. If they come out on DVD I will purchase them as to be legal though some shows never come to America.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A funny little fact there is a extremely funny Yu-Gi-Oh Series known as season Zero because it was never brought to America, as it deplicts the original manga which had violence, awsome might I add. I hate Yu-Gi-Oh but love the original uncut never going to be realeased in America season Zero. By the way season Zero has nothing to do with the friggin cards which will burn.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:51 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I have a little over 600GB of space so..."
thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Cool C.h.e.e.s.u.
Posted 2007-04-04, 12:04 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "thanks"
Your Welcome, and may the Cheese Be With Us All.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy