Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Proof that America is falling down the drain
Posted 2005-03-08, 06:01 AM
http://www.citypages.com/databank/26...ticle12985.asp

The only way to fix this problem is to -- you guessed it -- GET RID OF THE "J" WORD MEDIA

Our empire is crumbling!

Another way we could fix this is to stop funding minority groups. If everyone is really equal, then why the hell do they need their own damn groups like the NAACP?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-08 at 06:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 06:22 AM in reply to zonalon's post "Proof that America is falling down the..."
zonalon said:
America is falling down the drain
And the only way we can stop it is to clog said "drain" with the slain bodies of inbred rednecks across the country!

Zonalon...D3V...the fate of the country rests on your shoulders. You will be the caulk that saves this nation. Now, get in the fucking hole and die like a good bigot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "And the only way we can stop it is to..."
But I still think The US is becoming a shithole.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "But I still think The US is becoming a..."
I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be an anti-patriotic stereotype, but I most likely wont be living here when I'm old enough to get out of the country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be an anti-patriotic stereotype, but I most likely wont be living here when I'm old enough to get out of the country.
Amsterdam here I come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Amsterdam here I come."
We all might as move to Antarctica.. no one's gonna nuke there.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:12 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Proof that America is falling down the..."
I think I want to stay in America just so I can at least try to gain some power over people in the American populace and push for education reforms and an equality revolution. But I'm a psycho, so yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think I want to stay in America just..."
Gain some power over gay people, go ahead.

Push for gay education reforums, leave the innocent children alone!

Gay equality revolution..will never happen.

You're a gay psycho, yep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:21 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Gain some power over gay people, go..."
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimize sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2005-03-08 at 04:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "As hilarious as that was, I'm still..."
KagomJack said:
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimized sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

Understand that is only natural to pick your own race/family over another race/family. (just like wolves go in packs, etc) I've noticed that Blacks usually stick with Blacks, Whites stick with Whites, Asians stick with Asians, etc.

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-08 at 04:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:36 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That's the problem. You can't teach a..."
zonalon said:
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.
Listen here, shit-for-brains, racism can be ended. If we stop putting emphasis on the color of our partners/lovers/spouses, we can slowly integrate a society of a totally mixed background and racism would slowly die out. Not a 100% guarantee, but it could. And as for the races living in their own area, I doubt they'd be happy. My "colored" friends, as you so disrespectfully put it, would not be happy to be in a land of people of their own color. They'd hate it as much as I would. And men and women don't just have a single purpose like you're probably thinking. Some things require more of a man's touch or a woman's touch, but for the most part, we need to stop doing sexual discrimination. As for ending that? I can only say is that we teach children that we should treat each other as equals and be respectful of each other. We do that now, but we don't do it well enough, hence why I want the education reformation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack