Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post New Years Resolution?
Posted 2003-01-01, 09:25 PM
What (if you have one) is your new years resolution?

mine is not too become lazy at school and do all I need too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-01, 11:13 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Mines to stop playing D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-02, 10:39 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
To sleep a lot less..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2003-01-02, 11:40 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
mine is to get a life.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-01-02, 11:59 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
quit smoking again
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-02, 12:26 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
To take up smoking then quit it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:23 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Get laid more often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:26 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Doofus_AW said:
Get laid more often.
dont you have a wife?

Mine is to eat everything, i have an eating disorder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:53 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
im gettin my pussy tonight booh yeah express delivery from my gf to my house
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-02, 03:22 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
"im gettin my pussy tonight booh yeah"
Surgically?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-02, 04:36 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Quote:
dont you have a wife?
If I had a wife id never get laid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:02 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
beat chruser and his cheated post counts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:51 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Randuin said:
beat chruser and his cheated post counts
ROFL i was thinking the same thing!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:53 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
uh oh! mind link!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:54 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
stop playing so much computer, but i don't think i can
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-01-02, 06:21 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Learn Lightwave
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-02, 06:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
who needs lightwave when we've got 3dsmax?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-03, 10:10 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
Get taco deadminned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-01-03, 10:48 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
goto the little museum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-03, 11:24 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "New Years Resolution?"
To write the most awesome gaming portal ever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired