Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Download Site
Posted 2002-04-08, 06:52 AM
http://www.gamingw.net

You have to download the main program, then the RPT graphics. Its simple from there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-08, 08:13 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
Don't forget the ~14 mb RTP pack either.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-08, 01:58 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
or the add-on RTP 1.07 file
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-11, 05:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
ok ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-12, 01:17 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
http://rpgpalace.gamersuplink.com/ - A very nice site for rpgs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-08, 01:02 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
and www.zelaron.com/~rm2karchive/
for needed files, over 19 different category's and over 500 files, included 3d chipsets!(soon to be finished, curentlly under construction) thank you Zelaron!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-08, 11:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
could someone please just explain what this program is... like i get that it is a rpg maker but like u can really make a rpg of your own on your computer and if so... please list some intructions or private message me on what to do id realy love to make a rpg thanks in advance to whoever answers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-08, 11:56 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
i had to edit this message on a count of i put it in the wrong forum lmao im an idiot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-08, 12:02 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
Quote:
Originally posted by GuitarShredder
i had to edit this message on a count of i put it in the wrong forum lmao im an idiot

OMG ITS THE ORIGINAL MIGHTYCHICKEN!!!!!!!!1111111111
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-10, 06:39 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
what the hell is a mightychicken LMFAO!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-10, 06:25 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
He's a member here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-12-22, 11:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
How the F- - - do you use this. I haven't dowloaded but I heard it was hard to use.

(:|(|) = A monkey if u look at it from the side

Do you see the face?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-23, 10:48 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
It's not hard to use. If you know about On/Off switches and variables, you can learn this. Events are easy too: They're just objects your character interacts with.

Post any problems you have with it in this forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-12-30, 06:14 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
Just one question. Is there a mac version? Oh and another one? Can I make an FFT-like game? I mean not like 3-d graphics and CG cinemas. Just the characters walking in place and the normal hand to hand animations.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-04, 11:05 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
http://www.gamingw.net where do i download on the site i looked at a few places and did not find it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-02-03, 07:49 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
kevinlekiller said:
http://www.gamingw.net where do i download on the site i looked at a few places and did not find it
I also searched the site and could not find a thing could someone who knows clue me in??
El WootZorez! ! 4/\/\ p/20u|> 70 83 1337.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pH33r tH3 sP33r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpH33r tH3 sP33r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pH33r tH3 sP33r

Posted 2003-02-11, 09:49 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
ya there are like 3 things to choose from and i have no clue which to download
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-02-11, 11:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Download Site"
http://www.rpgwolfpack.com/download/rpgmaker2000.shtml

A much better download site, it even has a few patches!

(Yes, I tested the patches.. worked great for me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube