Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Have you ever had to deal with a stalker?
Posted 2008-10-29, 02:42 AM
My Girlfriend came to me the other day and told me some freak wouldnt leave her alone, got her myspace/email somehow and keeps harassing her for nekked pix & her cell number. so i got her to give him my number.. for the past two days ive been pretending to be her, talking to this guy which has been rather fun ( mwahaha ), i've told him to meet me (who he currently thinks is my girlfriend) at a mall in the city to hang out and have some "fun".. planning to beat the living shit out of this runt and teach him a lesson not to treat a girl like dirt and to leave people alone. looking rather forward to it to..

anyone else had experience with stalkers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-29, 05:11 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Have you ever had to deal with a..."
You're gonna get shanked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-10-29, 09:10 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "You're gonna get shanked"
Yes, my first girlfriend lived in the same neighborhood as me. After we broke up she'd drive by my house at least once every 2 or 3 hours to check and see if I was home. One time my sister and I went to the south side of South Bend (about 45 minutes away) to get some hair dye, and shortly after we got there we saw her creep through the door of the store. There were alot more things but we ended up getting a restraining order.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-29, 10:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes, my first girlfriend lived in the..."
That's crazy.

Nothing too harsh, there's some girls I know that are straight creeper status that sweat these nuts but nothing major.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-29, 10:11 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Have you ever had to deal with a..."
Well...kinda. I guess...

There's this guy from my past who pops in and out of my life at unexpected and unwanted times. He's posted on Zelaron before as well, and was the reason I left last time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-29, 10:51 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Have you ever had to deal with a..."
I had one on campus last year, and another one this year. It's kind of hard to shake them due to the campus directory and the small size of campus. I caught her following me to a party a few weeks ago (I was walking), so I called up a friend to pick me up. She's always right outside my dorm (live on West end, I'm on East end) and I've never seen her with anyone. My group of friends finally scared her away because I'm 'too nice'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-29, 11:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Have you ever had to deal with a..."
There is someone on my campus, who, if she knew I went to the same school, would kill me. Not the type of person to stab just once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-29, 11:41 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Have you ever had to deal with a..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ight=taco+bell

Ahh.. brings me back to the old times when I had a stalker. It's sort of my fault I guess but this guy harassed me every chance he got. Last I heard he was in jail. He'll probably try to come find me when he's out, though. Yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-29, 01:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
My sister currently has 2. A kid in my History class and some kid she met on the late bus. They both won't leave her alone and we have to tell them she isn't available whenever they call.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-31, 03:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I had one on campus last year, and..."
a girl keeps following me every where i go, its scary at football games i see her and i try to walk away but its impossible. she sucks at it too its annoying she better stop. shes even in my class.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she talks to me every day and she tries to hide that shes a stalker, shes not good at that either..........lol.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2008-11-01, 07:40 AM in reply to 150089's post starting "a girl keeps following me every where i..."
Yea, i had a stalker towards the end of last year (def my fault though). I didnt mean to lead her on, but when you're drunk and just want to talk at a bar, you talk to random people. This chick has def called my house (where i dont even live anymore, at least once aday for 2 months straight) and has been seen driving down my street ( she lives in CT and im in NJ). I really dont mind cause i think its funny, but i just dont want something to happen to either of us for being drunk once and just being friendly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-01, 11:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, i had a stalker towards the end of..."
Did you throw a dog a bone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-02, 05:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Did you throw a dog a bone?"
anyway.. i ended up meeting this guy, who was a total jackass, asked him to leave my girlfriend alone ( left violence out as long as i could).. and he got right up in my face and told me he can do whatever the hell he wants to her. i just headbutted him as hard as i could which knocked his ass on the ground and left me with a nice headache. after that he just stared at me like he was some kind of retard and walked off. tough shit he was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel