Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

2009 NBA Playoffs!
Posted 2009-05-06, 01:20 PM
Anyone watching the games thus far? I figured nobody else besides Thanatos has even been keeping up, but the games have been damn good. I'm really pulling for the Cavs just to stomp out the east (being if the Magic don't make it as far as I want).

So, I have been inquired if I want to go to the Orlando Magic game this weekend!!

Yes, the playoffs, second round in what could be a determining game being that they are already up on the Celtics. $45 a peice, second section, somewhere near the bottom. I'd be able to buy one extra ticket as well being my Dad's friend scored some of them and is seeing if anyone else wants to go. It's still a maybe at this point though..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 01:40 PM in reply to D3V's post "2009 NBA Playoffs!"
I dont have television!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 01:52 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I dont have television!"
Damn! I always forget. You can stream the games online, if they will let you.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 03:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn! I always forget. You can stream..."
I've mainly been watching the Bulls-Celtics series (epic), and now I'm watching the Magic-Celtics and Lakers-Rockets. I hope the Magic stomp Celtics; Paul Pierce is a piece of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've mainly been watching the..."
I have a fierce hatred of Pierce too, I don't even know what it is. I guess because he thinks he a thug-ass nigga when really he's just a big ass-little bitch. I hope the Magic/Cavs takes place, would be a great matchup for sure.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-07, 09:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have a fierce hatred of Pierce too, I..."
What a game in L.A. last night! It was chippy from the begining. So many technicals, Fisher and Artest both ejected, and it was only Game 2! I doubt Kobe will be playing next game; he clearly elbowed Artest in the throat. I can't wait for Game 3 in Houston because it's going to be brutal and carry a lot of weight.

Magic let me down...Although the Celtics seemed to be running on all cylinders. House got hot, I think he had 30+ points. That's pretty good coming off the bench. Looking forward to another Cavs stomping tonite, and hopefully Dallas and Denver can produce a good looking game. This years playoffs definitely seem more exciting than years past. Hopefully the Finals come down to Game 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-07, 10:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What a game in L.A. last night! It was..."
I'm rooting for a Cleveland/Denver Finals, but I'd put money on a Cleveland/LA Finals. I still feel as if the refs and the league are a little bit crooked, Tim Donaghey excluded. The league will make more money off of a LeBron vs. Kobe finals. Watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-07, 10:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What a game in L.A. last night! It was..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
What a game in L.A. last night! It was chippy from the begining. So many technicals, Fisher and Artest both ejected, and it was only Game 2! I doubt Kobe will be playing next game; he clearly elbowed Artest in the throat. I can't wait for Game 3 in Houston because it's going to be brutal and carry a lot of weight.

Magic let me down...Although the Celtics seemed to be running on all cylinders. House got hot, I think he had 30+ points. That's pretty good coming off the bench. Looking forward to another Cavs stomping tonite, and hopefully Dallas and Denver can produce a good looking game. This years playoffs definitely seem more exciting than years past. Hopefully the Finals come down to Game 7.
House fucking killed the Magic, he was the determining factor in last night's game. Magic looked sloppy, so that didn't help at all. It's still 1-1 and they're going to be playing in Orlando tomorrow night (which I don't have tickets for anymore ). It's still going to be a great game, and homerism aside I think Orlando is going to pull this one out.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 06:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "House fucking killed the Magic, he was..."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/sports...38094&catid=14
Quote:
---Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu helped dethrone the defending champion Boston Celtics on Sunday night and gave Orlando a chance to bring a crown to the Magic Kingdom.

Howard had 12 points, 16 rebounds and five blocked shots, and Turkoglu had 25 points with 12 assists in Game 7 on Sunday night, leading Orlando into the Eastern Conference finals, 101-82.

Orlando trailed for just 36 seconds and built a lead it couldn't squander to earn the right to play LeBron James and the Cavaliers for a spot in the NBA finals. Game 1 is Wednesday in Cleveland.
What a damn game. It was wonderful. Orlando did not disappoint at any point during last night's game, and the domination and the presence to win was there the entire time. I just found out I may be going to next weekend's game against the Cavs in Orlando.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-21, 07:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/new..."
Orlando wins in Cleveland!

Damn, what an upset, come from behind win. Great game. I don't know if anyone else watched it or not, but that was a damn good game. Go MAGIC!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-21, 08:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Orlando wins in Cleveland! Damn,..."
That was a really good game. That was awesome for Orlando to come in after a couple of long series and defeat the #1 team in the NBA at home after they had a long week of rest. That will boost their moral; plus they didn't even shut down James. Defense is going to be key in this series, I'm rooting for the underdog magic.
Did you see what happened to Lebron after they game? He seemed to have a cut on his knee, but I think that was minor and he was just cramping up. Fatigue is going to take a toll on his game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-21, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That was a really good game. That was..."
Quote:
Did you see what happened to Lebron after they game? He seemed to have a cut on his knee, but I think that was minor and he was just cramping up. Fatigue is going to take a toll on his game.
I noticed that as well but it was late and I had to wake up super early so as soon as that buzzer went off I peaced to bed. Still great, and yeah, the defense is going to have to keep winning Orlando games. I cannot believe they actually came back, still a great damn job. I was fully ready to write them off game 1 after the first half, I figured they were done for.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-21, 08:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I noticed that as well but it was late..."
I think that they can win this series even without neutralizing Lebron James. He put up 49 points and that still wasn't enough. They just need to take away his passing options and block his path to the rim with efficient double-teams when necessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-21, 10:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think that they can win this series..."
Exactly, when they started to trap the lanes the game definitely changed. Hopefully they can have another strong showing for the second away game Friday, but we'll see. I think this series plays out pretty good for fans on both teams.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-23, 11:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly, when they started to trap the..."
Anybody see that 3 LeBron hit last night with 1 second left? Give it to the man.. that's fucking clutch. It essentially saves the series, there's no way Cleveland would have been able to come back going 0-2 into Orlando. What a shot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-24, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Anybody see that 3 LeBron hit last..."
That was awesome, and Orlando's coach just kind of rolled his eyes as if to say 'How the fuck did he do that? Oh shit..."

I'm impressed with both of the conference final matchups. They are really close, and requiring great amounts of skill. Also, you can't beat basketball that comes down to the last remaining seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-26, 06:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Anybody see that 3 LeBron hit last..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Anybody see that 3 LeBron hit last night with 1 second left? Give it to the man.. that's fucking clutch. It essentially saves the series, there's no way Cleveland would have been able to come back going 0-2 into Orlando. What a shot.
That really was fuckin' clutch. My problem with watching the Magic/Cavs series is that I still am a big LeBron James fan, even when he hit that clutch shot, I really did give it up to him. And Vangundy did roll his eyes, he couldn't believe his team came back from a big deficit, hit the game winning shot for the most part, then he comes back and hits a miraculous 3pointer. Tonight's game is going to be great, Go magic!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-27, 07:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That really was fuckin' clutch. My..."
Well the Magic pulled it out again!!

3-1 now and the series is heading back to Cleveland for game 5. I don't know if any of you guys have been following the series, but the back and forth has been excellent..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-28, 05:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well the Magic pulled it out again!! ..."
All I know is my school's d-1 team has at least 4 future NBA players on it. Patterson, Wall, Cousins, and Meeks. Well, Meeks MIGHT not make it, but may actually make the jump this Summer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-28, 06:02 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "All I know is my school's d-1 team has..."
That's cool to hear. The next game in the Magic series is tonight in Cleveland. I wouldn't hold it past the Cavs to win atleast another game, but hopefully Orlando can go ahead and finish this series out, they've finished away series 3 times so far. We'll see.

And last night I'm not sure who watched, but the Lakers are now up 3-2 and brought it to the Nuggets last night, great game again.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V