Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Thumbs up Penguin
Posted 2006-05-31, 02:11 PM
It has come to my attention that some certain noobs are trying or wanting me banned. Who hates noobs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:11 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Penguin"
I hate newbs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate newbs!"
It looks like it could bite the gopher's head off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate newbs!"
Now which is politically correct, noobs or newbs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Now which is politically correct, noobs..."
It's like asking the difference between whore and slut.... both are equally acceptable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's like asking the difference between..."
Kind of figured. That new 11 year old kid is funny. No one better fuck with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:16 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Penguin"
People actually care enough to try that? Well, I'll commend them if it happens. Who cares though? No one takes you seriously anyway. I mean, you start dog and frog threads... Sweet life dude. You're pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "People actually care enough to try..."
Sutup titus before I start posting your stupid train image again everywhere, stay out of my threads, you always shit them up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:27 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Sutup titus before I start posting your..."
Cry much? Hahahaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-01, 08:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Cry much? Hahahaha!"
Choo choo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-01, 11:48 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Choo choo..."
Clever.

It's old, and you're still a loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-01, 02:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Clever. It's old, and you're still..."
Old? I made it like a week or two ago, shut up titus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-01, 04:17 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Old? I made it like a week or two ago,..."
Can I be in this argument, too?

Grow up, nancy boys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-01, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Can I be in this argument, too? ..."
*Insert Generic Flame here*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kind of figured. That new 11 year old..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Kind of figured. That new 11 year old kid is funny. No one better fuck with him.
thanks man
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:23 PM in reply to aron's post starting "thanks man"
Jajaja I love the sarcasm on both sides.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Can I be in this argument, too? ..."
Thanatos said:
Can I be in this argument, too?

Grow up, nancy boys.
I don't have to do anything you tell me! I'm going to tell Chruser on you if you try to give me orders again, jerk!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-02, 06:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't have to do anything you tell..."
Titusfied said:
I don't have to do anything you tell me! I'm going to tell Chruser on you if you try to give me orders again, jerk!
Why are you still in my threads? Do you just like being around me or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-02, 07:40 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Why are you still in my threads? Do you..."
Your threads..? Haha, you always know how to make me laugh. Fucking douchebag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-02, 08:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't have to do anything you tell..."
Titusfied said:
No, no! Please! Forget I ever said anything. I don't want the big boss mad at me. That might make me .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos