Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-21, 04:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Another piccyture of me. This one with..."
That's normal hair??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-21, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's normal hair??"
'Tis for me.

I had some kid come up to me the other day, tap me on the shoulder, and ask "'Ere! You dat wrestla, right?". Stupid bugger. I just looked at him and said, "No. I'm the guy from The Kooks."

I don't think you need telling which one is said guy:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-21, 07:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "'Tis for me. :D I had some kid come..."
I dunno, all you Brits look alike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:54 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I dunno, all you Brits look alike."
Yeah, all white people look alike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-22, 08:34 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I dunno, all you Brits look alike."
khwiii said:
I dunno, all you Brits look alike.
that is true and one of the funniest quotes that i have ever heard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-22, 09:08 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that is true and one of the funniest..."
I paper says "Finaly Back". I had just compleated a 50 mile bike ride.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-23, 08:16 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I paper says "Finaly Back". I had just..."
Dumbenny looks strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dumbenny looks strange. :("
What can I say? I'm English.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's normal hair??"
I like his hair. It reminds me of Weird Al for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like his hair. It reminds me of..."
I would say "You wouldn't believe how many times I've had that"... but you would believe it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 02:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I would say "You wouldn't believe how..."
You look almost exactly like Wierd Al. LOL Thats funny.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like his hair. It reminds me of..."
KagomJack said:
I like his hair.
Shit, I can't pass this one up. I am such an asshole.

Is that because you're a furry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:49 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Shit, I can't pass this one up. I am..."
Heres me at the office back when I was in iraq.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smoking.jpg (21.4 KB, 46 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-04-23, 04:00 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Heres me at the office back when I was..."
And added you have I.

We've got quite a few pictures, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 04:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And added you have I. We've got..."
We need more! Come on people, submit them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-23, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We need more! Come on people, submit..."
Maybe I'll snap a picture from my cellphone when I get off work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-23, 05:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe I'll snap a picture from my..."
:P I'm too utterly lazy.

Maybe in a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-23, 05:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Heres me at the office back when I was..."
It looks like a small coverted shower..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-23, 05:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It looks like a small coverted shower.."
Sweet Jesus, it is. =O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It looks like a small coverted shower.."
Sovereign said:
It looks like a small coverted shower..
It is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy