Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post One of the wierdest days in my life:
Posted 2002-12-22, 11:36 AM
Well.. the day started off pretty cool.. 2 girls i know came to my door... and we visisted amanda which made it 3 girls... and some guy i hated came called sean, then they all went to the bedroom.. so being me I followed along.... we... "played" and i did well at ignoring the fact that a guy that was in there... so basically it was me and 3 girls.. having fun -_^... well if you have a dirty mind you can pretty much tell what i mean by "fun" ... then... one of the girls (sara) took 7 TYLENOL 2s ... which is a pretty big overdose especially for a girl.

i walked her to the living room after she told me and she started to hold on to the lamp... she wanted to grab the lamp and turn it off but she took her hand and held onto the turned on lightbulb until she started feeling the pain... she yelled out OUCH!.. i told her to give me the lamp (it was a really fat lamp) and i set it down, then i turned it off cuz she asked me, 2 seconds later she tries to turn it off but forgets i turned it off... then she touches the workout bike beside us thinking its another lamp and she was trying to turn it off by poking it but knowing she couldnt turn the bike off she gave up... later we brought her to the bedroom where she almost passed out numerous times but we did do a good job at keeping her awake... i got some cold towels to put on her forehead and to keep her awake i told everyone to keep talking but not at the same time to make sure we can't confuse her. she couldnt tlak because her body was paralyzed but she could move her eyebrows so i told her to move an eyebrow once for yes and 2 for no and keep blinking if she wants to make acorrection... i told everyone to keep asking her yes or no questions so we would know what she wanted.. after about 2 hours of sitting beside her on the bed she started getting better... i went home at around 2 o clock but its ok because i prolly saved a life =D im a hero yay hehe..

Well.. i'm going to post this if you don't know what to do if someone's gotten an overdose of tylenol because you never know.. this might save someone's life.

First once you find out that someone took alot of tylenol quickly find something flat and comfortable to lay that person on.. then keep talking and talking but do NOT panick and don't act like you're scared nomater how scared you are but you also have to tell yourself that this person will come out of that state and everything will be ok.

Keep talking to taht person and giving that person a colder enviroment even if that preson shivers but not too cold ofcourse to prevent hypothermia, keep asking that person questions until that person is unable to talk because of paralysation then start seeing waht body parts that person can move, then make that person anwser your YES OR NO questions only by moving that part ina certain way or in a certain number of times but make SURE you also have a way of making that person correct themselves.. like.. example, squeezing hands... 1 squeeze=yes, 2 squeeze=no and constant squeezing=Correction.
Keep the person busy but make sure only 1 person is talking at a time because if toomany people talk that person will get confused and probably panick... do NOT talk wierd or try to make that person laugh by talking gibberish because if she can't understand you that person will panick.
Do NOT crowd that person because that person might think that the situation is worse than it is.. but if the situation IS bad don't make it look like it because you have prevent any panicking. explain to the person what is happening, tell the person that the brain is just numb and that that person is going thrue mild paralyzation but that person will get better.. tell that eprson to try to use it's voice and try to make a louder sound than before because then you will know how the situation is improving or how bad it's getting.
Tellthe person how the situation is going if it's going better, if its going worse don't mention anything.

have atleast ONE person near the patient at all times because if not then something wrong could happen and the person could slip into a coma, have a seisure or have convulsions (when a person swallows the tongue).

(have a bucket or a garbage ready at all times incase that person vomits)

keep staying like that until the end. once the person is better try to go to a hospital because that person still needs to have a shot after the appearent recovery.. because if not that person can be sick, get anorexia, nausea and vomitting, and that person can also get liver failure because it can;t take that much tylenol... but the only reason you should do all th is is if you can't get to a phone on time.

Well that's it I hope this becomes useful one day =D

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-12-22, 11:45 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
Summary: 5 kids go to a friend's house, play Monopoly, one kid decides it's way too boring, O.D.'s on Tylenol (dumbass), starts having palpatations, the other kids try to help them, then it ends and the kid who was a dumbass gets to be the banker.

Also, if someone is having a seizure, put something solid in thier mouth, filling it completely so they can't close it, like a pillow or a plastic/wood block.. that way they can't bite their tounge off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-22, 02:30 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
Well...I'll keep that in mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-22, 04:11 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
I known a guy who had a seizure, but he was a fucking idiot anyways so that equal things out.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-22, 05:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
Yay.

Or a wallet works perfectly Grav and everyone always has one handy so they dont go around looking for friggin sticks.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-24, 01:19 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
didnt you ever see that comercial where the little fucker is having his seizure minding his own bussness when some punk ass kid comes up and thinks its a smart idea to put something in his mouth so he dosnts bite his tounge off and everyones like no never put somehting in there mouth, and all this other stuff like not holding them down. im not calling you a lair but t.v.s never failed me yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hagitha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHagitha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hagitha

Posted 2002-12-24, 04:23 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
:whtusay:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-24, 06:37 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
*Crosses off going to the library*

I have just read a book right there =P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2002-12-24, 10:26 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
OD on tylenol? is it possible? especially if it is only the OTC type. You have to be able to tell the difference between a real od (I never heard of a paralysis od) and some girl seeking major attention...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-24, 10:55 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
JohnnyTAE said:
OD on tylenol? is it possible?
Yep, it could happen. You could have an overdose on any drug. Hell, I know a guy who overdosed on vitamins...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
Jamesadin said:
JohnnyTAE said:
OD on tylenol? is it possible?
Yep, it could happen. You could have an overdose on any drug. Hell, I know a guy who overdosed on vitamins...
lol but do you think it would really make you have such extreme side effects?

with tylenol? thats like getting high off of childrens diarrhea medicine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "One of the wierdest days in my life:"
Personally I think the only person seeking attention here is exmania
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav