Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Which Enforcer should be featured for the month of May
!King_Amazon! 4 36.36%
-Spector- 0 0%
Willkillforfood 1 9.09%
S2 AM 1 9.09%
KagomJack 2 18.18%
D3V 1 9.09%
Wallow 1 9.09%
Jessifer 1 9.09%
Thanatos 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for the Featured Enforcer.
Posted 2009-05-06, 07:38 AM
Well I have decided to take things in my own hands. This vote will determine which member is feature on the first post of 'The Enforcer Thread'

This will be a three day poll, so I can find out the winner and update the thread before I leave from Iraq. They will be featured throughout the month and in June we will have another vote for another member.

'The Enforcer Thread' will be the headquarters of the Enforcers where you can easily access each members profile and add comments and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 07:55 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Vote for the Featured Enforcer."
Voted!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Voted!"
Done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:44 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Done. :)"
What exactly will be accompanied with the featured spot?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What exactly will be accompanied with..."
Toast and ham.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What exactly will be accompanied with..."
D3V said: [Goto]
What exactly will be accompanied with the featured spot?
The winner.
It will be just like the featured member thing on the portal. Their Avatar, bio, and possibly a real picture of them if they allow it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 03:30 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The winner. . . . . . It will be..."
I wonder if you can modify these polls so you can't vote for yourself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-06, 03:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The winner. . . . . . It will be..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
The winner.
It will be just like the featured member thing on the portal. Their Avatar, bio, and possibly a real picture of them if they allow it.
Sounds awesome!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 03:52 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I wonder if you can modify these polls..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I wonder if you can modify these polls so you can't vote for yourself
Votes for yourself just shouldn't count, IMO :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Vote for the Featured Enforcer."
I, as an unbiased disinterested third party, shall write up the bio for the winning person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I, as an unbiased disinterested third..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I, as an unbiased disinterested third party, shall write up the bio for the winning person.
Bull-farking-shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bull-farking-shit."
As long as it isn't S2 AM. I have nothing to say about that person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "As long as it isn't S2 AM. I have..."
Quick everyone vote S2 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 04:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Quick everyone vote S2 AM."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Quick everyone vote S2 AM.
Rigging the election!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-07, 05:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Rigging the election!"
Looks like Spector and Thanatos suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-07, 05:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Looks like Spector and Thanatos suck."
This is why you're supposed to use the multiple choice feature for polls of this kind.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-05-07, 05:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "This is why you're supposed to use the..."
I have nothing to say about that subject.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-07, 11:02 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I have nothing to say about that..."
Why aren't you part of the poll, Syg?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-07, 11:08 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Why aren't you part of the poll, Syg?"
He knew none of us would have a chance if he included himself so he took one for the team and bowed out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-07, 11:09 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Why aren't you part of the poll, Syg?"
That would be unfair because I would win in a landslide.

edit: damn KA beat me to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy