Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ugh, they're actually doing a Jurassic..."
Most sequels suck, to add a third or fourth is horrible.
Just look at the Matrix, the 3rd one sucked ass. One reason is because the actors must have been tired because they had just been working on Reloaded the same year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most sequels suck, to add a third or..."
I liked Revolutions. I preferred it over Reloaded. But look at LotR...they did the entire triology in 3 years (and nothing was actually shot in sequence)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I liked Revolutions. I preferred it..."
The last Lord of the Rings was drug out too much. It should've been a 2-2.5 hour movie. At least 5-7 different endings, and they had a lot more after the ring was destroyed, which was the main purpose. It was just so dumb how they made it 3-3.5 hours, it didn't need to be that long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The last Lord of the Rings was drug out..."
...LotR:RotK is one of my top 5 fave movies dude...yes it was a little long, but it wasn't that bad really, wait for the extended, 4+ hours...but more action guaranteed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "...LotR:RotK is one of my top 5 fave..."
LOTR roxxors your boxers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:11 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "I haven't seen Donnie Darko, but I hear..."
I will most likely catch Catwoman on DVD or something for the boobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fahrenheit 911 Ocean Twelve I'm..."
Haha, Yea, how the hell did I forget farenheit 911?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-18, 07:13 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Haha, Yea, how the hell did I forget..."
That'll probably be worth my $5-$6.50 as well. I'll probably give it a view.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:35 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "That'll probably be worth my $5-$6.50..."
Collateral looks good to, except tom cruis' hair looks fucked up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:49 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Collateral looks good to, except tom..."
I forgot The Terminal...that's going to be a really good movie...funny going to see it today!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-18, 04:23 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I forgot The Terminal...that's going to..."
Hah, now that is a movie that actually looks like it will be good and funny. I saw a preview when I went to see Troy, and the part in the bathroom about living in the airport... OMG, I think I shat myself! Greatest face ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-18, 06:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, now that is a movie that actually..."
OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!! the ending was ok...BUT OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOOD!!! I just got back from watching it!!! omgomgomg...I might be over reacting a little cause I'm a HUGE Tome Hanks fan, but it really was great! The story was good...different (that's what I realy liked about it) so emotional too!! FUNNY OMG was it funny!!! go see it...hurry!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!! the ending was..."
Catwoman, like Garfield (which is out now, is it not?), should have never of been touched, IMO. The Anchorman and Dodgeball don't look like they would be the sort of movies I would be into, but they may be worth a rental or something when they come out on DVD.

I'm looking forward to The Terminal, X-3, HPatGoF, SWE3, and Spiderman 2. I plan on seeing Saved! and The Chronicles of Riddick.

And for those people who haven't seen Shrek 2, go see it. I also saw HPatPoA recently...I was rather disappointed with it.

Thong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-06-18, 10:07 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Catwomen is going to be so bad... have..."
Silverjinx18 said:
Catwomen is going to be so bad... have you seen clips of her acting in it?? omg bad
that character is not for her!
Well, for the folk of my gender, the leather cat suit says that she fits the part perfectly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-19, 01:36 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!! the ending was..."
Wow. Reading that, it felt as though you only used 4 words in your review.

OMG
Amazing
Good
Funny

OMG, I'm so good that it's amazingly funny. OMG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-19, 01:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow. Reading that, it felt as though..."
Lmao, the end of Jessifer's post says "Thong."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-19, 03:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Well, for the folk of my gender, the..."
Penny_Bags said:
Well, for the folk of my gender, the leather cat suit says that she fits the part perfectly.

Yeah I know...that's what's going to sale it right there...guys coming to see a good looking girl in leather... The suit is not even that great looking...I'm telling you Michele Phiffer and her suit were the best...just leave it alone...I'll give the movie a C+ if Michele Phiffer is in at least the start of the movie...

Oh and Titus...I can't help it I get excited about movies...they are my drug!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-19, 06:09 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Yeah I know...that's what's going to..."
I'm not all that attracted to Catwoman...and Michelle is a little too old at this point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-19, 07:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Catwoman, like Garfield (which is out..."
Jessifer said:
Catwoman, like Garfield (which is out now, is it not?), should have never of been touched, IMO. The Anchorman and Dodgeball don't look like they would be the sort of movies I would be into, but they may be worth a rental or something when they come out on DVD.

I'm looking forward to The Terminal, X-3, HPatGoF, SWE3, and Spiderman 2. I plan on seeing Saved! and The Chronicles of Riddick.

And for those people who haven't seen Shrek 2, go see it. I also saw HPatPoA recently...I was rather disappointed with it.

Thong.
Dodgeball is hella funnay. I recommend you see it asap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-19, 07:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not all that attracted to..."
... ...do you think Demi More is old?
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18