Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:00 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "All you have to do is click reply on..."
Yea, Marissa was way too thin for my liking.

Theresa WILL make a return however, I'll be waiting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:13 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Yea, Marissa was way too thin for my..."
And I'll accept her with open arms. I still think Marissa is hot, but she is losing a step with all the other characters being introduced, IMO. If Anna had tig ole bitties, she'd be the best, at least to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-23, 12:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "And I'll accept her with open arms. I..."
Just saw the newest episode. Very impressed and satified. Looks like they have things that are very big planned in the future In case if you don't want to be spoiled...

Alright it's mainly an episode where people find out things. Seth and Summer have little conflicts, makes their relationship tighter and what not. Marissa finds out Luke's fucking her mom. Hailey is found at a bar doing work as a stripper.

Interesting flick however: The role Paris Hilton is playing, gave Seth her phone number and seemed interested in him, so I'm suspecting an interesting branch leading off there. Sandy figures out that Hailey and Jimmy has something goin on.

It's more of a step-up episode more than anything, but it was a very good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-23, 09:44 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Just saw the newest episode. Very..."
Is this the first new episode since the last we talked about. AKA, is this episode 22? I hope so, because I lost track of the weeks, and my brain is too tired to do simple math and calculate from the dates we lasted posted here. If its not, I'm pissed, because I can't seem to find the new episode at a certain place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-23, 12:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "And I'll accept her with open arms. I..."
Titusfied said:
If Anna had tig ole bitties, she'd be the best, at least to me.
Is that all you care about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:44 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Is that all you care about?"
No. If you read all my posts you will see that I think she is gorgious, but the others are better because they are more rounded, which happens to include their bodies. So I simply stated, if her breasts were larger, she would easily be the hottest on the show, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-24, 10:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No. If you read all my posts you will..."
sorry for thinking you were beoing an ass. What channel is this show on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-24, 02:56 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "sorry for thinking you were beoing an..."
wow, you don't know? its on fox
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-03-28, 10:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "wow, you don't know? its on fox"
Alright, finally saw it! It was definitely a good one too. You knew that Luke was going to do something terribly stupid and everyone would find out. Can't wait to see what transpires next episode.

My guess is Jimmy and Hailey become an official couple, making her a new part of the cast. Also, it appears as though Sandy and Caleb are starting to get on good terms. Of course there will be a huge uproar over this Luke and Julie issue, but that may not transpire fully, depending on how Marissa deals with the news...

Heh, I love this show... I feel like mantralord..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-28, 11:21 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, finally saw it! It was..."
yep i saw it, that always make something bad happen like marissa coming in and hearing what luke said.... it sucks becaues luke actually broke up, and i was thinking he might not do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:07 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yep i saw it, that always make..."
That was like every high school guys dream. He was living the life, fucking a MILF! That is a pretty ruthless thing to do to your ex-girlfriend though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That was like every high school guys..."
Alright saw episode 23 yesterday, hail monday airing time for canadians (By the way, you CAN grab the episode before the amercians off torrent sites)

Very very cool, summer hotter than ever. They brought Teresa back. Marissa goes back, nana cohen has cancer. Lots of shit. Just watch it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-30, 11:06 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Alright saw episode 23 yesterday, hail..."
Guess what I'm about to start doing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-31, 08:25 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Alright saw episode 23 yesterday, hail..."
Indeed a good episode. I was about to fucking murder Jimmy if he didn't jump on Hailey! Thank God he came to his damn senses...

Summer definitely looked awesome, and so did Theresa again. Ryan has been such a bitch lately. He got tossed by that dude and scratched up his elbow, how cheesey was that?

I have a strong feeling that Ryan is gonna fight Luke in an upcoming episode after Luke hits Marissa back for getting slapped or something... I don't think Sandy or Kiersten are going to have a problem with Jimmy and Hailey, and the Luke/Julie debacle might some undone next episode when Caleb proposes to Julie. Marissa didn't look very happy!

Only 4 more episodes though, damnit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Indeed a good episode. I was about to..."
Just saw the preview! Wow!

Marissa gets back together with Ryan or something? Seth and Summer no doubt will just have their own little conflicts, strengthening their relationship. Jimmy and Sandy stop being partners on the lighthouse thing? But the most important thing...

THEY KILL OFF SOMEONE

WHO IS IT?! I'm thinking someone closer to Ryan since in the preview he looked more devastated when Marissa was right beside him... Oh I hope it isn't Seth, he was too cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-01, 05:32 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Just saw the preview! Wow! Marissa..."
i think it was seth, because from the body in the preview, it kinda looked like it!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:19 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i think it was seth, because from the..."
Okay Seth was helping the show in so many ways I can't imagine what the show'd be like without Seth...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-01, 11:42 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Okay Seth was helping the show in so..."
I don't think its Seth. I think its either Theresa or Eddie (Theresa's Fiance). I think it is a pretty safe bet it is going to be one of those, depending how they want to go forward with the show. If its Eddie, obviously there is going to be more conflict with Ryan between Marissa and Theresa, but if its Theresa, then Ryan and Marissa will probably hit a rough spot, but then end up together "for good".

I'm actually surprised to see that Jimmy and Sandy are going to stop being partners. I couldn't possibly see it being because of Hailey, but who knows? I'm curious on both accounts.

Either way, this is definitely leading up to one hell of a Season Finale, which of course will put me into The OC depression for many months until they come back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-01, 09:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't think its Seth. I think its..."
Actually, I think it's neither Marissa or Eddie, because from reliable sources, they WILL appear on the episode following, after discussion with friends at school. I have come up with the following conclusion.

It's LUKE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-02, 01:51 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Actually, I think it's neither Marissa..."
Hmm, that could actually be correct... Maybe in some wreckless drinking spree, he starts driving all upset and crashes... Oh, and I said Theresa, not Marissa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied