Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-12-06, 06:13 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-06, 07:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"true immortality isn't about living forever...its about what you do with the time you have!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:52 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"License and registration, chiken fucker! BAWCAWK!!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:11 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
mjordan2nd said:
I was pretty sure no one had seen Equilibrium... you are now cool.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-07, 12:31 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"The brother must have grown up in a white neibour hood."-Martin Lawrence~National Security.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-12-07, 09:55 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
RoboticSilence said:
mjordan2nd said:
I was pretty sure no one had seen Equilibrium... you are now cool.
what are you talking about, i own 2 dvds of that movie!! :-P

one of the best movies that has no C.G. just gun action and well sword action at the end !!

another favorite quote

"hey, they killed kenny!!"

"you BASTARDS!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-07, 11:18 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
OMG I FORGOT SOUTHPARk. Yes...add that one to my list...i love that show and the movie.

Another one:
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

-oracle, matrix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-08, 12:25 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
i thought u hated that movie lol??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-08, 02:33 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Dude...thats like one of my top 10 favorite movies ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-08, 04:45 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I'm sorry but if that is a woman it looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick." Austin Powers 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-08, 05:08 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
oh does she say it in the 2nd matrix cause u said u hated the 3rd one, and she says it like 5 times there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-08, 05:16 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
O...wait...i thought u were talkin about southpark...lol

it's the 2nd movie...morpheus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:36 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I am Orpheus."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-09, 07:05 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
timmay1113 said:
hey im just wondering what some of yalls favorite movie quotes are
You know, too many chors can be bad 4 u.....
AND
'I was about to go past that securitty gaurd but he said, "u better not cause any trouble today," and i said, "i can cause trouble if i want." and he was like, "well i can arrest u." and i say, "been there done that," and he says, "oh yeah? wazz ur name?" and i yell, "LLAMA!!!" and i ran away.'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oni

Posted 2003-12-10, 10:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Feelin' lucky PUNK?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-10, 11:14 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Kuja`s #1 said:
"Feelin' lucky PUNK?"
x-men??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-10, 12:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Its from Dirty Harry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:03 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
oh thats right, ..i thought it originated with wolverine saying that :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:34 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Jamesadin said:
Its from Dirty Harry.
in the good, the bad and the ugly Clint Eastwood says "do you feel lucky punk.Well do you?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 12:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
" you have to be the most ignorant person in the world." " well, that's silly ... have you met everyone in the world?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO