Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-22, 04:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Dan XIII said:
I mostly listen to Linkin Park .
same here... Hybrid Theory was the best album ive ever purchased.. i also like bands like metallica,mudvayne,drowning pool,tool,perfect circle, staind, old system of a down.. etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:18 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Who here likes Godsmack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
not me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:14 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Then you suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
yes godsmack kicks ass but i mainly like their old shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Godsmack should fire Sully and find a vocalist that isn't trying to be James Hetfield.

Rap vs. Rock? This shouldn't even be a question. Anyone with a single iota of common sense would know the answer to this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
and it would be rap...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
You should be shot for saying that. Didnt mantra make it clear? RAP= Retards Attempting Poetry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-24, 09:59 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Crackheads, dope dealers, your basic assembly of losers who can't get a real job. That is the true reallity of the supposed form of music know as rap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
If you can find better, cleaner rappers t han so be it. Can u rap better? Im not saying that some of the ppl that rap arent stupid im saying the music is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-24, 03:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
mjordan2nd said:
If you can find better, cleaner rappers t han so be it. Can u rap better? Im not saying that some of the ppl that rap arent stupid im saying the music is good.
you have to know English very well to come up with words that actually go on beat, THAT's why its so dam cool...instead of just saying what evr is in your mind O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-24, 04:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Rap Rock, I love both of them a lot. I lean more towards rock though.

Godsmack blows, but I think they're like a phase or something. I used to like them, but I realized how fucking gay they are soon enough.

Nothingface, Sevendust, Finger Eleven, Powerman 5000, The Deftones, that's the kind of music that will never get boring to me. I've seen the Deftones so many times live, and they're just so good performing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-11-25, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Sevendust? That gay band who did some of the soudtrack for Scream 3? They BLOW not Godsmack. And as for Powerman, all I have to say is "Supernova Goes Pop" That song....ruined any chances I had of liking them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Goddamn, your tastes are so fucking naive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-11-25, 05:08 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
All rap is, is a fucking way for a nigger to make money without robbing a bank or living off welfare.

There is NO talent about it, (but) there is some hope for rap. The only 'white' rapper Eminem is the ONLY decent rapper on the face of this earth, ...and why is that you might say?? BECAUSE HE IS WHITE!

When you listen to rap, you hear the same fucking thing, my NIGGERS, and YOUS NIGGERS GONNA FIGHT YAWL, NIGGASH UP IN DES CLUB WITH A NIGGASH ANDS THEF THUGS. Its horrible english and jumbled up words and throw in a 'beat' and any chimpanze can have a record deal.

I was at the Zoo the other day and I was at the 'monkey' area of it and I saw these gorillas freestyling each other, it was funny as hell, I think they were having one of their 'tribal battles'.

Rock is actual music, with actual instruments, Its not all computer generated and bannana-filled like the nigger music they call rap.

Rock ...n....roll...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:04 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
D3V said:
All rap is, is a fucking way for a nigger to make money without robbing a bank or living off welfare.

There is NO talent about it, (but) there is some hope for rap. The only 'white' rapper Eminem is the ONLY decent rapper on the face of this earth, ...and why is that you might say?? BECAUSE HE IS WHITE!

When you listen to rap, you hear the same fucking thing, my NIGGERS, and YOUS NIGGERS GONNA FIGHT YAWL, NIGGASH UP IN DES CLUB WITH A NIGGASH ANDS THEF THUGS. Its horrible english and jumbled up words and throw in a 'beat' and any chimpanze can have a record deal.

I was at the Zoo the other day and I was at the 'monkey' area of it and I saw these gorillas freestyling each other, it was funny as hell, I think they were having one of their 'tribal battles'.

Rock is actual music, with actual instruments, Its not all computer generated and bannana-filled like the nigger music they call rap.

Rock ...n....roll...
stop being a racist loser you piece of crap.And why are you saying Eminem is a good rapper.He sucks Michael Jackson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-26, 02:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
RaZ said:
Dan XIII said:
I mostly listen to Linkin Park .
same here... Hybrid Theory was the best album ive ever purchased.. i also like bands like metallica,mudvayne,drowning pool,tool,perfect circle, staind, old system of a down.. etc.
ditto
Oh D3v you suck cause you like eminem he is a raper wannabe the only good rappers are black yo.
Your next

Last edited by rusher657; 2003-11-26 at 02:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
That user you call D3V, I call raaaaaacist!

Heh, a little Chapelle's Show humor.

Oh and AC/DC RULES ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:38 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Dan XIII said:
D3V said:

Rock ...n....roll...
stop being a racist loser you piece of crap.And why are you saying Eminem is a good rapper.He sucks Michael Jackson.
Did you finish that sentence?
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-28, 11:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
i think what d3v said was some funny shit, and i have to agree with him on some extent.. if these people werent rapping they'd be in prison. Rap was interesting when it first came about but now every song is about the same fucking thing.. and its fucking beat now, rap blows the cock and its final.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ