Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Molten Core
Posted 2005-04-03, 06:02 AM
My guild just attempted to do MC with 27 level 60's. We got farther than any has on our realm, which really isn't saying much. That place is FUCKING hard. We 30 mobs in then we quit. We wiped a lot. We're going to try again tomorrow. FYI rogues are useless in MC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:13 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Molten Core"
We've had horde and alliance both clear all 8 bosses in MC, and both sides have taken Onyxia down. Burning Legion = win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-03, 01:40 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "We've had horde and alliance both clear..."
You sure about horde and Onyxia?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-04-03, 02:23 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You sure about horde and Onyxia?"
Yup, it was posted on the forums maybe a week ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-03, 08:48 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "We've had horde and alliance both clear..."
Nice...

Low pop server FTL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-03, 09:45 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Nice... Low pop server FTL"
I know horde got Onyxia on Illidan, according to Hantu(Proxy) with pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-03, 09:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I know horde got Onyxia on Illidan,..."
Yeah I've seen the pictures too, they are one hell of a team over there.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I've seen the pictures too, they..."
I've been to Molten Core. It's a completely different Raid experience that what you're used to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-04, 03:47 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've been to Molten Core. It's a..."
Yeah... Hard as a rock.

FUck this i'm going to sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-04, 11:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I've seen the pictures too, they..."
D3V said:
Yeah I've seen the pictures too, they are one hell of a team over there.
Yes... Yes we are. This is second or third time I believe. Bloodlegion Dark Prophets Chaotic Permafrost Team Ice Lex Talonis are all great guilds. FU can go fuck themselves. Thery are like the DIE of the horde.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-04, 03:23 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yes... Yes we are. This is second or..."
lol i'm in FU, i asked to join a guild and they just invited me in, no tryout or questions or anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-04-04, 03:56 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yes... Yes we are. This is second or..."
pr0xy said:
Yes... Yes we are. This is second or third time I believe. Bloodlegion Dark Prophets Chaotic Permafrost Team Ice Lex Talonis are all great guilds. FU can go fuck themselves. Thery are like the DIE of the horde.
Yeah I'm going to get my mage to around 50 if I can within a few weeks and get a new guild going with my friends and we gonna group with some of lightning blade's guilds and go for it, (thinking of the future, that is.)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-04, 09:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I'm going to get my mage to around..."
Dev, mobs in MC are over level 60. At 50 you wouldn't be able to look at them without drawing aggro, let alone damage them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-04-05, 03:13 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Dev, mobs in MC are over level 60. At..."
Slim said:
Dev, mobs in MC are over level 60. At 50 you wouldn't be able to look at them without drawing aggro, let alone damage them.
Think on this:

They're labelled as 63 Elite, but it takes a full Raid of 60's 30 seconds to a minute to trash one.

Also, these usually have over 600 damage per second AoE attacks/etc. I had one crit me (using my shield at 4k defense) for 2100 or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-05, 06:57 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Think on this: They're labelled as..."
Vollstrecker said:
Think on this:

They're labelled as 63 Elite, but it takes a full Raid of 60's 30 seconds to a minute to trash one.

Also, these usually have over 600 damage per second AoE attacks/etc. I had one crit me (using my shield at 4k defense) for 2100 or so.
Heh, luckily I'm not too worried about mc/onyxia/strath/brs yet...I wann hit 60 and do dire maul for my 60 water and all that fucking crit gear so I'm ready for BG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-04-05, 03:54 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Heh, luckily I'm not too worried about..."
When I get back from Vacation, I'm going to start all of us working on our Onyxia keys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-06, 07:15 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "When I get back from Vacation, I'm..."
Hopefully i'll be high enough level in a week or 2 to start doing some stuff with the higher levels of the guild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-04-06, 12:54 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "lol i'm in FU, i asked to join a guild..."
iceman887 said:
lol i'm in FU, i asked to join a guild and they just invited me in, no tryout or questions or anything

Congrats. You are a fucktard.

I solo MC. EZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-06, 01:09 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Congrats. You are a fucktard. I solo..."
pr0xy said:
Congrats. You are a fucktard.

I solo MC. EZ
Pft, I one shotted Onyxia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-04-06, 01:17 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Pft, I one shotted Onyxia."
I killed that big fire guy just by flicking him off and making a ruge gesture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign