Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Uh Oh I Am Back.
Posted 2008-06-26, 12:18 PM
So I got an e-mail from Zelaron asking me to come to some reunion. Well, it just so happens it made me decide to install Diablo again so I AM BACK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:09 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Uh Oh I Am Back."
What's been up man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:13 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Uh Oh I Am Back."
Wonderful times are in store for the near future, I can feel it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-27, 01:26 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Uh Oh I Am Back."
Kill some peeps for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-11, 06:51 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Uh Oh I Am Back."
You last visited: 08-04-2007 at 01:51 AM
Yepo, D3's announcement has made me go back to D2 as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2008-07-11, 08:00 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "You last visited: 08-04-2007 at 01:51..."
What's up Rico? How ya been? Even remember me? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:25 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's up Rico? How ya been? Even..."
uhh hi
Don't know you, maybe never will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:52 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "You last visited: 08-04-2007 at 01:51..."
Welcome back. I like the Sin City signature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-13, 04:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's up Rico? How ya been? Even..."
Of course I remember ya Spector, it's good to see most of the old names still kicking around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2008-07-13, 06:17 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Of course I remember ya Spector, it's..."
Thats sweet that alot of people are coming back.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-13, 06:46 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Thats sweet that alot of people are..."
I got the email too, but I honestly have no memory whatsoever of this place. I guess it's Diablo related...my last visit was March 2003, which is around the time that I dropped D2 and started getting into Warcraft.

Anyway, I just dropped by to say what's up, and I probably won't be here often, or at all, since I have no reason to be. I don't remember anything from this place and don't play Diablo anymore, so...

Though I will be playing Diablo 3. Until then, you can catch me on Xbox Live, gamertag: Oddballforlife. Gears of War, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bigbroOO)a is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbigbroOO)a is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bigbroOO)a

Posted 2008-07-13, 11:41 PM in reply to bigbroOO)a's post starting "I got the email too, but I honestly..."
This isnt just a diablo forum, its a gaming in general forum. Plus we have a WoW section... stick around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-07-26, 09:13 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "This isnt just a diablo forum, its a..."
Endurack, the more important question is, will you be rolling on USEast?
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2008-07-28, 10:23 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Uh Oh I Am Back."
Ry, it's me Bill, what happend to EoTD? I don't have a clue on what happened since I quit about 4 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
grubs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengrubs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

grubs

Posted 2008-07-29, 10:27 PM in reply to grubs's post starting "Ry, it's me Bill, what happend to EoTD?..."
Bill ! It has been so long since I talked too you. EotD died when I fist quit Diablo about 3 years back. I recenty started to play again in my spare time due to Diablo II Announcement. How have you been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2008-08-02, 03:18 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Bill ! It has been so long since I..."
Ry!! I have been fine for the most part, which realm do you play on? Sorry to hear about what happened to EotD...do some of the members still play at least like Brian or Hakkon etc...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
grubs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengrubs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

grubs

Posted 2008-08-06, 11:42 AM in reply to grubs's post starting "Ry!! I have been fine for the most..."
Hakkon quit a while back with Linn. As for jOOb, he moved to Guild Wars when I did but he does not game to much there either. Lately he has jsut been working. He plans on playing Diablo III with me though. The only two members that I know of that are still playing is RA and the other Brian. You may remember his Paladin name as Professor.

I am playing on USWest Expansion Non-Ladder still as I found some friends who still play so I have been hanging out there. I was playing Ladder for a bit since a new season just rolled and it got me rich pretty fast. Problem is it got duped to hell within 3 weeks so I sold everything and built characters on NL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2008-08-06, 03:04 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Hakkon quit a while back with Linn. As..."
Before I quit I managed to keep 2 mule accounts active which should be enough for me to make one professional character, what is your account on west? And do you still have your v/t :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

grubs