Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-13, 01:25 PM
Not posting anything because this is serious business.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-13, 02:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not posting anything because this is..."
Ha coffee! you can't troll me! what now!!!!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-14, 12:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not posting anything because this is..."
Edit: Never mind. I don't feel like getting involved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-14, 01:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not posting anything because this is..."
Hey instead of this let's build an elitist internet group circlejerked around trolling other people, it'd be awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2008-04-14, 04:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Ha coffee! you can't troll me! what..."
Is trolling allowed in the flame forum? what would happen to the flame forum when this rule is enacted? oh an asamin, I don't need this forum to troll you. I do it in real life : ) much more effective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-14, 04:55 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Is trolling allowed in the flame forum?..."
I won't ban for it unless it really is unnecessary, even by FF standards. If that does happen, then I'll give reason as to why I deem it trolling, just so everything is clear.

Basically, and this is to everyone, use your noggin. I can see some people purposefully trying to find a loophole in this. If you don't have the common sense to make a decision for yourself about trolling, then just don't troll. Just because the Staff haven't specifically named every forum, the Chatbox, profiles, Private Messages, and any other form of communication available to members, doesn't mean you can go and troll there. If you're banned, and your argument against the ban goes something like, "Oh! We weren't told that we couldn't put XYZ sucks his dead Goat's Cock in our user tags!", then I think it's well within our rights to ban you for longer. Hell, I know I will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not posting anything because this is..."
D3V said:
I'm sensative about you saying that all of my posts are examples of trolling, when in reality they are not. That is derogatory towards me...
I think you're trolling for sympathy, D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I won't ban for it unless it really is..."
ok cool thanks lenny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:17 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Is trolling allowed in the flame forum?..."
Coffeedagger said:
Is trolling allowed in the flame forum? what would happen to the flame forum when this rule is enacted? oh an asamin, I don't need this forum to troll you. I do it in real life : ) much more effective.
Just keep trying. Your not getting the trolling trough enough in the real life.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-14, 07:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I won't ban for it unless it really is..."
Actually the flame forum is explicitly exempt from any such, Lenny. Otherwise people would be afraid to flame the staff. Now if it can be classified as spam, however...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-14, 08:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I won't ban for it unless it really is..."
Lenny said:
I won't ban for it unless it really is unnecessary, even by FF standards. If that does happen, then I'll give reason as to why I deem it trolling, just so everything is clear.

Basically, and this is to everyone, use your noggin. I can see some people purposefully trying to find a loophole in this. If you don't have the common sense to make a decision for yourself about trolling, then just don't troll. Just because the Staff haven't specifically named every forum, the Chatbox, profiles, Private Messages, and any other form of communication available to members, doesn't mean you can go and troll there. If you're banned, and your argument against the ban goes something like, "Oh! We weren't told that we couldn't put XYZ sucks his dead Goat's Cock in our user tags!", then I think it's well within our rights to ban you for longer. Hell, I know I will.
Quote:
[22:44] Randuin: no one's taking my troll baits
Ban pls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-14, 09:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ban pls."
A troll bait is not a troll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-15, 06:42 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "A troll bait is not a troll"
Who fucking cares, really? I don't understand why this is a big deal..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Who fucking cares, really? I don't..."
Neither do I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:17 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Neither do I"
Interesting...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Interesting..."
K_A just has another stick up his ass, and is trying to impliment another rule to justify banning me for no reason. Shit he did the other day and had no reason, so he invented a new rule, and now feels justified.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-04-15 at 07:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A just has another stick up his ass,..."
You did troll him quite extensively in the chatbox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You did troll him quite extensively in..."
The rule is about posts, nothing else.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-15, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The rule is about posts, nothing else."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45394

Read Lenny's reply to my post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-15, 12:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
KA, has trolled me and klo and thanatos and hoh for weeks on end. GTFO!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda