Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

new UD Strat
Posted 2006-02-28, 07:47 PM
*note this is for people who can creep and take a some-what long game.

First, Get DK, then get 4-5 ghouls, then tech when can, Go creep. Do not harras. Do not lose your ghouls. Make towers if u have money. Once you get teir 2 get lich. your Dk should be lvl 3. Make some fiends and get web. Then make 2 Slaughter House. Then tech. Why teching creep some more and try to get lvl 5 lich and DK. Once u have teir 3 get Crypt Lord. Now get impale. Once u get in battle. If you Stun/deathcoil/nova ull take out any hero easy. Then they usely run away. By then have aboms adn feinds. mabey some stats. Then fuck there units and base. I have a record of 24-4 with this Strat. But it Takes a while to get it right. If you have questions Post it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xVampierLordx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxVampierLordx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xVampierLordx

Posted 2006-03-01, 01:47 AM in reply to xVampierLordx's post "new UD Strat"
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Lol
Posted 2006-03-02, 04:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "What the fuck?"
Lol its a very good Strat. Omost all Warcraft players run from battle when hero is dieing. If you Impale/nova/Coil and use units to kill The Hero is usely dead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xVampierLordx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxVampierLordx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xVampierLordx

Posted 2006-03-02, 09:06 PM in reply to xVampierLordx's post "new UD Strat"
When I played this game...all I did was play footy wars it was the only part of the game that was fun.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-14, 11:14 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "When I played this game...all I did was..."
I loved playing the diablo games they had in wc3 . So much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood