Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Who is still here from the beginning?
Posted 2006-01-06, 08:58 PM
I got a random email today saying, "Celebrate Zelaron's 4th anniversary!" I have completely forgot about this site/board until then. I don't remember much in the beginning since I believe there were quite a few new forums popping up at the time, but I believe I had the priviledge of being an admin for a few weeks! I'm just curious as to who is still around from back in the days when the majority of people were still posting at cheatlist and diabloworld(I think that's what it was called). It's been a long time :P
Luck is when perparation meets oppurtunity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HeNdRiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHeNdRiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HeNdRiX

Posted 2006-01-06, 09:44 PM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Not many, I can tell you. I came around April 2002.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-06, 10:24 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Not many, I can tell you. I came around..."
Jamesadin said:
Not many, I can tell you. I came around April 2002.
I came around in August. WW, Chruser and Grav are all still here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-01-06, 10:51 PM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Welcome back. 14 posts in 4 years. You're on a roll!

Stick around. Zel's a lot different now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-06, 11:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome back. 14 posts in 4 years...."
I forgot when I came around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:00 AM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Member 110 representing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:26 AM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Yeah. I just noticed I registered a zel acct under my moms email. She got one and was wondering wtf it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. I just noticed I registered a..."
I rememebr you from CL.....man those were the great days....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-01-07, 07:07 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I rememebr you from CL.....man those..."
Came in August.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-07, 10:25 AM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Wow, that is an old member! Sweet idea with the emailing! Appears to be working decently, if not only to get a member to stop in for a few posts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-07, 12:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, that is an old member! Sweet idea..."
Well according to the stats for the past 10 days we've had more registered users on and more new users for the past couple of days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-07, 12:25 PM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
HeNdRiX said:
I got a random email today saying, "Celebrate Zelaron's 4th anniversary!" I have completely forgot about this site/board until then. I don't remember much in the beginning since I believe there were quite a few new forums popping up at the time, but I believe I had the priviledge of being an admin for a few weeks! I'm just curious as to who is still around from back in the days when the majority of people were still posting at cheatlist and diabloworld(I think that's what it was called). It's been a long time :P
Haha! My email was a success! I survived the 4 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-07, 12:55 PM in reply to HeNdRiX's post "Who is still here from the beginning?"
Hendrix, wow. Yeah, it has definitely been a while man. I'm still here, just not as actively as 5 months ago.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:26 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Not many, I can tell you. I came around..."
Registered around the same time that James did, and I'm pretty sure for the same reason (banner ad on SomethingAwful). I still hang around, at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:31 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Registered around the same time that..."
I joined in Feb 2002, and I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "the beginning"

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-07, 03:40 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I joined in Feb 2002, and I'm pretty..."
November 2002. Close enough to the "beggining".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-07, 04:27 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "November 2002. Close enough to the..."
October 2002

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2006-01-07, 04:44 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "October 2002"
Is that your hit list in your sig?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-07, 05:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is that your hit list in your sig?"
... They were all once Sup Mods it seems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-07, 05:26 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "... They were all once Sup Mods it..."
I thought HellMonkeys was only a Mod of the D2 forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win