Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Amazing picture of that ATL tornado
Posted 2008-03-21, 08:14 PM
http://atlantatornado.org/

simply amazing

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-22, 12:27 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Amazing picture of that ATL tornado"
lol @ that dude trying to sell it for $210. Is he serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-22, 05:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Amazing picture of that ATL tornado"
It's not clear what I'm looking at. Where is the tornado?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-03-22, 06:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's not clear what I'm looking at...."
That looks like just before the tornado started to touch down.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:04 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That looks like just before the tornado..."
nah look for the straight wall on the left, it is kicking up debris so it is hard to spot

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's not clear what I'm looking at...."
I don't see it either. Funny that all the lights are still on in the city, though. Was it evacuated?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-23, 01:12 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Amazing picture of that ATL tornado"
Cool photo but the guy's a douchebag for charging that much for prints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-23, 09:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cool photo but the guy's a douchebag..."
Cool photo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-23, 10:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cool photo but the guy's a douchebag..."
Sovereign said:
It's really not that unusual. It's also expensive to make decent prints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-23, 11:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's really not that unusual. It's also..."
The example picture on the page is blurry, and has very poor jpeg compression. Not a particularly good way to advertise a "high-quality" 24x36" print, as it makes me think the original shot was taken in 800x600, low jpeg compression.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-03-23, 12:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cool photo but the guy's a douchebag..."
Pretty cool pics I guess, though it sucks for the people in Atlanta.

Sovereign said:
There are people out there who collect these photos and will pay that much. If people pay that much, then there's no reason not to charge that much. Plus the job seems semi-dangerous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:16 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pretty cool pics I guess, though it..."
Yeah, dude is a douchebag, Google can get me all the images I want for free.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:18 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pretty cool pics I guess, though it..."
NonGayMan said:
Pretty cool pics I guess, though it sucks for the people in Atlanta.
You bet it does. Just standing there and saying "Well, there goes my home" would suck really bad.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-24, 10:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, dude is a douchebag, Google can..."
I could print that out in 24 x 36, great quality here at work.... no need to waste $210.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-24, 11:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I could print that out in 24 x 36,..."
Seriously. What's even worse, is some dumbass is going to buy those, actually a whole assortment of dumbasses are going to buy that,

pretty close to my dumbass girlfriend insiting that I get some of that "Dead Sea Salt" from the mall that when you wash your body with it yuor skin gets OHH SOO soft because they use "DEAD SEA sand".. Fucking ignorance, and even worse I ended up buying it. We went to St Augustine this past weekend and I showed her that any fucking beach sand will work when you rub your hands with it and then splash it with water.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Seriously. What's even worse, is some..."
Ha, I know people that buy Jordan River water. Shit's so disgusting, but damn is it holy. Teh fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-25, 03:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, I know people that buy Jordan River..."
Why do we consider something that is more famous to be more precious then something else. Jordan water, pond water. It's all the same chemical make-up. Why is one any better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-25, 09:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Why do we consider something that is..."
That pic is pretty legit.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord