Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Faux News!!!
Posted 2008-09-07, 06:58 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-07, 06:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Faux News!!!"
sometimes even i dont understand you
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Faux News!!!"
that guy must be biden (im not following the politics) - kinda funny coinsidence to add onto the whole coinspiracy how obama is the fkn americanize taliban lol... some people jus try WAY to hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Faux News!!!"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't see the fucking coinsidence? They have like 5 letters in common, goddamn. What sucks, is there are still so many stupid fucking Americans that are going to believe this bullshit. We're fucked as a nation, regardless of this election, we have to elect Obama just for the sake of our nation's sanity.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't see the fucking coinsidence?..."
Obama / Biden
Osama Bin Laden

If you use the three leters they dont have in common you spell LAN... hrm maybe they are in such close contact with eachother they can reach either or through a LAN cable!! ah ha i knew it!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:39 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Obama / Biden Osama Bin Laden If..."
It's just so stupid, and I have reliatives even that are like WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL They're names are ALMOST the same. Jesus tap dancing Christ on a cross, it makes me want to jump around like a stupid pissed off little kid and throw a tantrum at how stupid people can be.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's just so stupid, and I have..."
welcome to america, home of conspiracies, can i take your order?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 09:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "welcome to america, home of..."
Even if their names are almost the same...

WTF does that even mean? Who cares? I've known people who have the same exact names, and they're not the same exact person. WHAT IS THE POINT?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-07, 09:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Even if their names are almost the..."
they're just thinking of ways to put down obama and make him seem worse and make people not want to vote for him. its stupid yes but its media.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-07, 09:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Even if their names are almost the..."
That's my point exactly. GRRHARHARHHAHHHHh It's just so frustrating to even think about...... BLASLRAHLRHALRHK!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-07, 09:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's my point exactly...."
yesterday my boss (a woman) and a couple other women at the bbq were talking about how they just love Palin and how great she is blah blah blah. i'm just thinking, its cause you're women and she's got like 5 kids, otherwise you wouldnt give her a second shot. they were saying how great it'd be if she had to take over for mccain, im just like thats fucking crazy, i hope that never happens. but they dont like it if people who arent registered to vote talk about their opinion cause, well frankly, you dont get an opinion in politics if you dont vote :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-07, 09:32 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "yesterday my boss (a woman) and a..."
You should have just asked them what policies they likes about her, rather than personalitiy and biography, they'll sit there stunned.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You should have just asked them what..."
A few things I like about Sarah Palin:

She's for abstinence-only education, a form of sex education that is statistically proven to work. Her 17 year old pregnant daughter is even more evidence that abstinence-only education works!!!

She's 44 years old, but she was gutsy enough to have a baby anyway, even when statistics show that at age 40, a woman has a 1 in 81 chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome, versus a 1 in 759 chance at age 30. I mean, she got unlucky, and ended up having a kid with Down's Syndrome, but at least she had the guts to try. I hope she would take those sorts of risks with our country as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 07:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A few things I like about Sarah Palin:..."
LOL, nice links. Hey don't forget, she thinks if you have an abortion you should be jailed. Along with drilling in our National reserved forests, as long as hunting polar bears from helicopters is a fun activity to do while your bored!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Faux News!!!"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
el oh el

It's actually quite tragic that people believe this type of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "el oh el It's actually quite tragic..."
says a whole lot about fox news
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Faux News!!!"
Srsly?!

Is Fox run by eight year olds now? I'm forever stunned by the rubbish Fox News broadcasts, and I only get to hear about the hilariously stupid bits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "LOL, nice links. Hey don't forget, she..."
D3V said: [Goto]
LOL, nice links. Hey don't forget, she thinks if you have an abortion you should be jailed. Along with drilling in our National reserved forests, as long as hunting polar bears from helicopters is a fun activity to do while your bored!
Yeah I know, I honestly got bored with making the list because it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Too easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah I know, I honestly got bored with..."
What makes me sick is hearing that in the "National Polls" they are tied. Jesus. This should be a landslide for Obama.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-09, 12:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What makes me sick is hearing that in..."
But it's people's retardation that leads them to believe that just because the names are almost possibly similar if you squint into the sun without glasses during summer at around 2:42 pm on the Huntington Beach pier during the festival of 1000 months according to the Aztec Calendar, and because most of America believes that Saddam and Osama are the same person, and those same Americans think we are in another country due to the attack on September 11th, and because those same Americans sport not only those "Bush '00" stickers across their vehicles but those "Bush '04" ones as well, The fear anything that resembles what they believe to be "evil". Unfortunately, those same Americans are the ones losing people in this "war" and will be the same Americans that get fucked when they have to pay out the ass all the taxes that our government will have to charge when the rest of the world steps in and declares a 3rd world war on us. Look what happened to Germany after it's world wars. Did they get off with a slap on the wrist? Fuck no, they are still paying the debt they were charged with. Unfortunately, Bush seems to be sending us down that same path...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003