Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2010-04-13, 09:01 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Proof? Umm... prove that they aren't..."
Did you hear Glenn Beck raped and murdured a young girl in 1990? Oh yeah, can't prove that he didn't!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-13, 11:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Did you hear Glenn Beck raped and..."
You are depicting a minor in a sexual situation
(with an adult) who is later murdered...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2010-04-13, 09:12 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You are depicting a minor in a sexual..."
Are you turned on?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:20 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You are depicting a minor in a sexual..."
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=T2

Gay outrage over Cardinal's child abuse comment

Quote:

-Gay rights groups outraged over Cardinal's comment linking homosexuality and pedophilia

-Catholic Church at center of child abuse allegations dating back decades

-Vatican published new summary of procedures on sexual abuse cases Monday

-Atheist calls for pope to be arrested for crimes against humanity

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/..."
"Athiest" calls for it. Hah.
I don't really care who calls for it and what they believe in. I personally think everyone should be calling for it. Unfortunately, in a world were atheism is in the way of religion, all the religious are too afraid to sort out the problems. I don't blame what the Pope did on atheism, I blame the weakness of people to stop the Pope on atheism. I especially blame Mdselctr.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-15, 04:25 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Athiest" calls for it. Hah. I don't..."
If the Pope would just come clean, throw out those involved and stop the corruption people wouldn't be giving them so many problems. The fact that they are still and consistently sweeping this all under the rug is where the problem lies. LIES I TELL YOU

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-15, 07:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If the Pope would just come clean,..."
Exactly. I'm considering becoming Catholic so I can run for Pope, later, and fix these problems myself. :/
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-15, 07:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If the Pope would just come clean,..."
The problem is, the Pope himself is at the core of the problem. He spent decades overseeing how cases were handled and allowed the crap to continue. He's just as guilty as the priests themselves and he knows it, which is why he is now trying to pass the buck to "Christians" in general rather than him and his corrupt buddies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-15, 07:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The problem is, the Pope himself is at..."
Lighten the blow on themselves by spreading it all over, huh? Disgusting, but that sounds about right. Looks like it might be working.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-25, 11:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lighten the blow on themselves by..."
SO.. the vatican was raided?

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...claims/?hpt=T2

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10417102.stm

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-06-25 at 11:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-06-25, 03:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "SO.. the vatican was raided? ..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-25, 04:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.libcov.org/devotions/brianz/G..."
...In bed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-06, 03:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "...In bed."
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...ations/?hpt=T2

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V