Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-04-19, 04:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The strangest part is that the..."
Asamin said:
The strangest part is that the aniversity of the colombine is this week. maby the shooters timing had to do with that.
But the news really should tell the tale once and then update from then on. I was in the car with my dad and he was listening to NPR. I swear that within the 30 min. period i was in that car they mentioned the shoting ten times. That is just rubbing the fact that be don't have good security in our face and gets annoying.
The kid said that he was jesus first off, and secondly he said the kids of colombine were martyers (sp). Thats how fucked up he was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-21, 06:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The kid said that he was jesus first..."
most of the people shot were going to be civil engineers, so i think it's actually a good thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-22, 11:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yep, he's a whacko for sure. A..."
THat's so fucked up, man. I'm so sorry that happened. My condolences to your co-worker.

Also, I have actually seen someone try to politicize this even by saying Liberalism lead to the shooting. How fucked up do people have to be to try and bring politics into a tragic event like this? It's as goddamn cuntworthy as Thompson blaming video games. It sickens me to the core.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "THat's so fucked up, man. I'm so sorry..."
I read a report the other day, about this, that said that the killer read HP Lovecraft novels (early 1900s, English gentleman, horror novels about Great Cthulu), which drove him to kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:39 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I read a report the other day, about..."
It's still pathetic. They're finding scapegoats rather than trying to actually maybe face up to the fact that the person just went batshit insane from being picked on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I read a report the other day, about..."
Lenny ...put down those books ;_;.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-23, 04:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I read a report the other day, about..."
Lenny said:
I read a report the other day, about this, that said that the killer read HP Lovecraft novels (early 1900s, English gentleman, horror novels about Great Cthulu), which drove him to kill.
Great books I have yet to read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-25, 03:34 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I just realized that columbine happened..."
Today, neer my school, there was a boming attempt. Our school was said to be within a safe distance from the bomb incase it exploded before the police could move it. What is with people these days?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-25, 03:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Today, neer my school, there was a..."
It's easier to kill people rather than face your own problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-25, 04:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's easier to kill people rather than..."
KagomJack said:
It's easier to kill people rather than face your own problems.
Pretty much. I blame emo bands.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2007-04-25 at 05:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-25, 05:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Pretty much. I blame emo bands."
I blame the people themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-25, 05:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I blame the people themselves."
Let me go edit my post...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-25, 05:57 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let me go edit my post..."
I know you were being sarcastic. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-25, 07:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know you were being sarcastic. :P"
I'm sure that Emo is still partially to blame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker