Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2008-07-14, 03:00 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "am i the only girl here?"
Nope there is a small percentage of women.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-14, 06:33 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Nope there is a small percentage of..."
Kagom is kind of like a girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-14, 07:37 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "am i the only girl here?"
Aya_Alexa said: [Goto]
am i the only girl here?
Nah, there are about 4-5 females who post every now and then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-14, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, there are about 4-5 females who..."
0o0oh is that s0o0o... hehehe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-07-15, 09:54 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "0o0oh is that s0o0o... hehehe..."
I just posted in your other thread, but welcome!

Do you enjoy the o0o0o0o thing? Just a question
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-15, 03:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I just posted in your other thread, but..."
i don't know.... i just like doing it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:20 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "am i the only girl here?"
no, there are a couple others
Rules for being a girl on Zelaron:
1. Don't be an attention whore
2. type sexual comments in posts(we like it)
3. Don't be a lesbo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:41 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "no, there are a couple others Rules..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
3. Don't be a lesbo

Shut up Swallow. Any girl of any sort is wanted here. :D

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-15, 06:07 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Shut up Swallow. Any girl of any sort..."
0o0oh god!!! am i bieng a attention whore... and i don't like someone calling me whore...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-07-15, 06:51 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Shut up Swallow. Any girl of any sort..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Shut up Swallow. Any girl of any sort is wanted here. :D
You know those rules are true. Stop denying it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-15, 06:52 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You know those rules are true. Stop..."
I'm a slut, fuck me guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-16, 06:13 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "no, there are a couple others Rules..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
3. Don't be a lesbo
If I remember correctly Jessifer is a lesbian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-16, 07:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "If I remember correctly Jessifer is a..."
?? I didn't think so. I thought her and Titusfied had a one night stand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-17, 09:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "?? I didn't think so. I thought her..."
eEeEew... really?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-12-10, 11:44 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post "Alexa aiy't here..."
Punk ass bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-11, 04:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Punk ass bitch"
hes speaking ruissain [ and yes i can tell lauguges easily ] cant translate it though google can and heres the translation
Before you ubdete to do maintenance - room, kitchen, bathroom, etc., need to fully vacate this space to make out all that is possible. All steneam be mvobodny approach, it is very simplified. And no matter whether you are doing repairs themselves or invite artists, which also destroy a building debris - need to create suitable conditions, then the work will go much faster.
Farmstead useful materials
Before you will do maintenance - room, kitchen, bathroom, etc., need to fully vacate the premises of Business, then make all that possible. All walls should be free approach, it is very simplified. And no matter whether you are doing repairs themselves or invite artists, which also destroy a building debris - have sozdta suitable conditions, then the work will go much faster.

<a href=http://construct-m.ru> construct-m </ a>
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-20, 08:49 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "am i the only girl here?"
i dont know why i am doing this but i want to know wats up man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2008-12-20, 10:21 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "If I remember correctly Jessifer is a..."
Slim said: [Goto]
If I remember correctly Jessifer is a lesbian.
willkillforfood said:
?? I didn't think so. I thought her and Titusfied had a one night stand.

I just about rofled at that. I'm kinda sad I missed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer