Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Thanatos!
Posted 2009-03-05, 07:44 AM
I am driving to Indy today! And I will be there until Sunday. If I see you, we will smoke a blunt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-05, 10:00 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Thanatos!"
Can I come? But only if we go to Jacksonville and bludgeon D3V...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-05, 01:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can I come? But only if we go to..."
Ge' your ass in bed son and recover from mono first...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-05, 02:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Thanatos!"
"If I see you" eh? Am I going to see you standing outside my house at 3 am? Hah, kiddin. It's highly unlikely we will run into each other. If you really want to get together and smoke, hit me up on Myspace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-03-05, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""If I see you" eh? Am I going to see..."
Sounds like a play-date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-05, 03:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sounds like a play-date."
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-03-05, 04:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4994/..."
what is that exactly? I tried the staring at it for 30 seconds then closing your eyes trick and it only made me see an empty box. Lulz.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-08, 01:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "what is that exactly? I tried the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
what is that exactly?

I'm wondering what that is too. Chruser, please explain.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-08, 01:41 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm wondering what that is too. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I'm wondering what that is too. Chruser, please explain.

It's an Ulam spiral.

Here's a larger one:

Another one mapped on a non-Cartesian plane:

"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2009-03-08 at 01:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-03-08, 06:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "It's an Ulam spiral..."
That dude had no life at all.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-03-08, 08:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "It's an Ulam spiral..."
That's...interesting. I guess...

...Yeah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-09, 01:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's...interesting. I guess... ..."
Lol wow those pictures are amazing, it's a funny trick on your perception.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-13, 11:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""If I see you" eh? Am I going to see..."
Get a new job yet thanatos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-03-13, 11:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Get a new job yet thanatos?"
Different question. Did the play date ever happen?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-14, 06:55 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Different question. Did the play date..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Different question. Did the play date ever happen?

Well I hit him up like he said, but he never responded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-14, 10:00 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well I hit him up like he said, but he..."
Aw, rejection.

I'm sorry, hon. Maybe next time, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-14, 10:24 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well I hit him up like he said, but he..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Well I hit him up like he said, but he never responded.
Sorry bout that man. I saw your message but didn't have time to respond.. think I forgot about it. Oh wellll I didn't know anybody that had xanax anyway, I really only fuck with weed.

And WillKill, no I do not have a job yet. Still getting unemployment but I have some leads that look pretty promising. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos