Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

A good read
Posted 2008-08-14, 01:19 AM
So anyways, the other day, I got back from my local Fry's Electronics store and I just bought my new flash drive. FOR ONLY 6 BUCKS! I was hella excited. So, I raced home, cut the packageing, set it on the coffee table, and stared... for 4 HOURS! I stared but nothing happened. I was pissed. I just spent 6 bucks and the fucking thing doesn't even work? So I call tech-support. The dude on the other end answers in the most drab voice, "Thank you for calling tech-support, please state your problem." Almost as bad as Ben Stein (the "Clear-Eyes" dude). So I explain the problem from the moment I left the checkout line, to the time I called. He said he couldn't understand what the problem was. I explained it in the most simplest terms, "I bought a flash drive... and it isn't FLASHING!"

He starts busting up laughing, and I tell him, I never really bought a flash drive. But I hope I brightened up his night. He laughs, thanks me then we hang up.

But that's not the end of it. Oh no. When they say they are going to record what you say, they mean it. I had the guy's supervisor call me back.
"Sir, did you call reporting a problem with a product?"
"Yes," I replied.
"From the recording, we are under the impression that you didn't buy any of our product, and that you were just calling to harrass our employees."

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

"You're right, I didn't purchase any of your shitty product..." He then tries to cut me off with some nice words and what have you. He asks if I have ever purchased and products from them. I tell him, "Hell no! I can't get my wife to flash for anything less than $200, you think I am going to believe a piece of technology will do it for $6?"

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Took a whole 40 seconds to think out...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-14, 11:45 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "A good read"
lol, i chuckled - way 2 go patch adams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 09:25 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "A good read"
lol

Nice. If you had really tried, you could've come off as being inept and unable to understand flash drives don't flash. It'd have been funnier. =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "lol Nice. If you had really tried,..."
i have a flash drive and i cant use it because of my assy computer
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-19, 01:53 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i have a flash drive and i cant use it..."
I can't use a lot of things on this computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-19, 01:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I can't use a lot of things on this..."
i believe an upgrade is in store
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-20, 01:27 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i believe an upgrade is in store"
Just so you guys know, I didn't actually do that...

When I say it took a whole 40 seconds... I mean, I logged off that night, used the restroom, stripped down to my skivvies, spread out my blanket, then ran back to the computer, because all that had to come out. I was giggling so hard because it was the middle of the night... for some reason, in the middle of the night shit just seems that much more funny. You should see when my brothers are up all night playing video games.... oh man... side splitting...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-20, 06:55 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Just so you guys know, I didn't..."
it does and it so calm that you can hear a pen drop from the other side of the house
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123