Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Lacuna Coil
Posted 2008-07-11, 01:52 PM
I recently just started listening to this band and was wondering if anyone who listens to them (and likes them) can recommend similar bands or bands along that genre I may like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-11, 04:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Lacuna Coil"
Just listened to a track (Closer) and they remind me of Evanescence - the music is similar, and both bands are fronted by a female singer (they both sound alike, too).

Can't think of any others though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-12, 11:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just listened to a track (Closer) and..."
I have Evanescence, though. And Closer is a popular song of theirs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-13, 12:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have Evanescence, though. And Closer..."
I did hear from them, but i kindof gave up on them, since my kind of music is rock/alternative/prog, their songs aren't complicated and the rythimn bores me.
So sorry i can't help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-07-13, 11:49 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I did hear from them, but i kindof gave..."
It's cool, dude. I feel that way about a lot of bands. Thanks for the input, though. =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-14, 12:58 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's cool, dude. I feel that way about..."
I bought their album Comalies and it's by far my favorite from them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-14, 03:16 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I bought their album Comalies and it's..."
I loved Comalies <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-29, 03:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have Evanescence, though. And Closer..."
this thread is now about Evanescence. I like their song "My tourniquet"
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Synthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-07-29, 04:08 PM in reply to Synthfrisyr's post starting "this thread is now about Evanescence. I..."
Uh oh, another power freak!

Wait... are you Yawgmoth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-29, 04:54 PM in reply to Synthfrisyr's post starting "this thread is now about Evanescence. I..."
No, it is not. Lacuna Coil =/= Evanescence. :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-30, 02:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, it is not. Lacuna Coil =/=..."
Where in the heck did Yawgmoth go?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-30, 10:14 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Where in the heck did Yawgmoth go?"
Away? I dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-09, 10:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Away? I dunno."
The checks and balances of democratic governments were invented because humans themselves realized how unfit they were to govern themselves. They needed a system, yes. An industrial age machine.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-08-10, 02:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I loved Comalies <3"
I have listened to both Evanescence and Lacuna Coil and I have to say that I prefer Lacuna Coil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-08-10, 06:13 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "I have listened to both Evanescence and..."
MidnightsChorus said: [Goto]
I have listened to both Evanescence and Lacuna Coil and I have to say that I prefer Lacuna Coil.
I agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G