Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

complaining about stupid guy problem
Posted 2008-12-09, 12:56 PM
So yea, there is this guy who I've been seeing and I like him alot. The problem is, that I have no idea why I like him. He isn't my type, he can't make me laugh and his personality is not even close to being "out there" enough to keep up with me. We don't agree on much either. He's the quiet type and I'm the "let's see if we can climb that, and then jump off of it" type.

He wants to make it serious but I'm afraid I'll just bet bored of him. But at the same time, I really do like him. advise?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:20 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "complaining about stupid guy problem"
How long do you see yourselves being together? Can you picture a life with him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:28 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How long do you see yourselves being..."
By what she described, I doubt it.

Get him drunk and see how he acts... he might just be insecure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How long do you see yourselves being..."
Well i don't want to think about marrying him just yet.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:41 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Well i don't want to think about..."
Yeah, it's entirely possible that he's just not comfortable around you enough to actually be himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, it's entirely possible that he's..."
I was like that for almost a year with my long-time ex. It took forever to break my shell, but after that point I basically turned into an asshole from what she tells me.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "complaining about stupid guy problem"
Perhaps sticking with him will increase your life expectancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Perhaps sticking with him will increase..."
what? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:15 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "what? lol"
If he's a pussy and doesn't do much of anything, your chances of doing something stupid and hurting/killing yourself will go down.. I'd suppose.

Just talk to dude about it, that's the most upfront way you can be about it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If he's a pussy and doesn't do much of..."
I didn't really mean a pussy. But yea, that's the right idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If he's a pussy and doesn't do much of..."
oooh yea. gthats a good point, and i dont want to hurt his feelings. i know it sounds dumb, but i feel like im the guy in this whole thing lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:23 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oooh yea. gthats a good point, and i..."
If you really feel like you're saying in this thread, then there's probably no reason to be leading him on. You've already decided he's not your type in your mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you really feel like you're saying..."
i know that hes not my type....but i actually like him and am interested in him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:27 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i know that hes not my type....but i..."
Alright, well, are you willing to adjust your lifestyle for him? Or is he at least accepting of the lifestyle you choose?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:32 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i know that hes not my type....but i..."
talentedhamster said: [Goto]
i know that hes not my type....but i actually like him and am interested in him.
Lol poor girl =[ you sound so confused. You just want a dude to be a dude, but this guy just doesn't do it for yah in that way, but he's still a nice guy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-09, 09:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol poor girl =[ you sound so..."
yes! thank you for being better at words than i am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-09, 09:21 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yes! thank you for being better at..."
You might rub off on him. Try getting him to break out of his comfort zone. Go on a hike or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-11, 08:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You might rub off on him. Try getting..."
Give him a tab of acid and push him off a cliff.

Bonding time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-11, 09:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Give him a tab of acid and push him off..."
I'd say tie him up and give him an eighth of mushrooms. That might loosen him up a bit.

In all seriousness, try to get him in a situation where he can't have his guard up. He's probably just shy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-12, 07:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd say tie him up and give him an..."
Or just quit wasting your time with a dude that isn't sure on what he wants, blah blah blah and move towards somebody that is actually confident about themselves and knows how to actually handle a girl.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V