Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Where should we play?
USEast, Softcore 12 57.14%
USEast, Hardcore 7 33.33%
USWest, Softcore 1 4.76%
USWest, Hardcore 0 0%
Europe, Softcore 1 4.76%
Europe, Hardcore 0 0%
Asia, Softcore 0 0%
Asia, Hardcore 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-07-02, 12:41 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
what is very nice i think:
a hammadin in front who can block!!!! with cta maybe
behind: a amazone, a fire/cold (fb and fo), and maybe a standard pala with zeal and fana
then a necro with spells and corps explosion

trap assa maybe
and a elementar druid with wolves
that are 7 players now
act2 mercs:
freeze, defiance, might, blessed aim, thorns
6 and 7 can be act5 barbs(with defiance they are the BEST blockers, as i experienced it)

ok, and what about a ZELARON ACCOUNT
and we all know the pw and play with that acc?

and then 1 mf account, for botting?!

would be very efficient

well, i dont think that any of us will take items away, if we define how to skill our chars,w ell,w e could make more polls to decide

but thats a bit difficult,w ith more different ppl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 12:44 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "what is very nice i think: a hammadin..."
its hard to coordinate people on the same account.... you get kicked off and crap, i dont think anyone wants that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-02, 01:13 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "its hard to coordinate people on the..."
we'll c

i am for east (i voted europe, but i am alone, gg, so i would prefer east...)
however, make a vote, for east or west?
they are on top (was quite clear gg)
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 02:14 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "we'll c i am for east (i voted..."
I'm gonna play again if the new ladder starts, I already installed d2 and made an account on US-EAST since all of my 9 old accounts are deleted its a fresh start for me no matter what. I'm now playing some sc non ladder to get the hang of it again so when the ladder starts I can keep up with all the other players.

and man did things change...fucking spam bots joining a game every 3 minutes, and when I was going to the trade channel I nearly turned blind...all those messages with names I vaguely remember, its hard to beleive that 5 months ago I could read all of them and understood them 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-02, 02:27 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I vote for Zel-Name, and I really think..."
I didn't vote because , WHERE IS THE NON LADDER!!! after I learn that 90% of people on ladder are nubs, i decide to stay back to non ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-02, 02:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I didn't vote because , WHERE IS THE..."
well, we plan to play new ladder
all starting from 0, without a team to rush(in the first time)
well, and more fun, because with high end chars its boring...

--> new ladder

tahts why i dont think it must be HC, SC is a challenge enough!!!!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:15 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, we plan to play new ladder all..."
what you talking about? when 1.10 come out, you don't think people stay with their non syn "high end chars" don't you think? when 1.10 + going to come out, you don't think people going to stay with their shity non ladder items "high end chars" don't think?

No matter is ladder or non ladder people have to start over, but the different is we at non ladder we will have godly items to start with!!! pwn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:23 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "what you talking about? when 1.10 come..."
i dont get ya point!

i have, i do not want to showw off , like 10 or more HIGH END lvl99 chars in non ladder, all perfekt ones, and dozens of mules, with ohm runes, vex, and LO (traded them a year ago, because i got so much crap...

so, what i wanna say, I WILL NEVER PLAY NL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
there is no challenge for me there!

thats why i start from 0, in ladder2
more fun, not boring, NEW CHALLENGE getting to the top!

btw, i hate hc...
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:30 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i dont get ya point! i have, i do..."
fuck my point, give me give me your mules!!!!~~~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "fuck my point, give me give me your..."
i am on europe

and i would need sth in return, they are (my opinion) veeeery good chars, well they were PERFECT in .09 =)

and my 160/60 life armor from a friend is also still here, loooool
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 04:04 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i am on europe ;) and i would need..."
Once again I had already suggested zel-name since it is easier to understand and realate to than z or zealron which takes up more space. Also for those that don't want to do hc can do sc. It would be kinda cool if we had all the top spots, also some people might play both.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-02, 04:16 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Once again I had already suggested..."
yeah, and depends who's on
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 04:31 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah, and depends who's on ;)"
something in return. mmm i will give hook you up on Useast or uswest in the session 2 you choise!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "something in return. mmm i will give..."
well, i thought about nice stuff, because i play every day, and so i can play by myself, only takes longer, but its funnier

what would you do with EUROPE non ladder stuff
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron