Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post final fantasy sites
Posted 2002-04-07, 09:57 AM
post some Final Fantasy sites here.

:guitar:
Quote:
I have seen a ton of peeps killing newbies for fun. I dunno...maybe they have ADD.

Last edited by talenaskittie; 2002-04-08 at 11:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentalenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

talenaskittie

Posted 2002-04-07, 10:49 AM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
What kind of sites? Midi files... pics... wallpapers... blah blah blah. U have to be more specific.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-07, 11:20 AM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
http://www.playonline.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-07, 02:11 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Yea, go to www.ffonline.com
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-07, 03:24 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
any types of sites you want to post i can use. Pictures. stories. anything useful.

:guitar:
Quote:
I have seen a ton of peeps killing newbies for fun. I dunno...maybe they have ADD.

Last edited by talenaskittie; 2002-04-08 at 12:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentalenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

talenaskittie

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:52 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
http://www.theonion.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-08, 04:36 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
I posted 2 sites of final fantasy midi files... go to midi thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-20, 07:56 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
ffonline.com
squaregamer.com
eyesonff.com
rpgamer.com
thegia.com (recently closed..but a lot of nice stuff still there)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kahr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKahr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kahr

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:37 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Um... mightychicken... www.theonion.com isnt a FF site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:40 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Eyes on FF and FF Online are both badass. Eyes had some server problems last time I checked, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 04:18 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
EYESONFF~!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! Thats the site that ive been trying to remember~ sheesh thnx Raziel... for gettin it through my head again... im so helpless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-01, 05:14 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
No problem, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 06:52 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
talenaskittie, i think all the sites that has been posted are about it... i no theres more but these are the major hit sites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-05, 04:56 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
These sites help me a lot guys! Thanx

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2003-05-24, 11:31 AM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
It's called Deryl's Final Fantasy Temple. It constains ALL the MIDIs from FFVII and up. It also has sweet wallpapers and animated GIFs. It's the most bad ass site I've seen in months. All you have to do is type "ffix desert palace theme" on Goolge and the first option will be that site. Just press Go Back to see the rest of the site beside the MIDIs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:02 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Dude don't forget to sign the guestbook there ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:03 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
I like the site it is nice ;0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:05 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Did you see the whole thing or just the MIDIs page?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:06 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
Just the MIDIs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:11 PM in reply to talenaskittie's post "final fantasy sites"
It says at the top of the scrree "GO BACK"" This way you can see not only FFIX MIDIs but all the other FFs as well. If you pree GO Back again you have the option of Wallpapers, GIFS and a guestbook.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1