Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Beta key with preorder
Posted 2010-04-21, 05:56 PM
Thought I'd put this here... if you preorder SC2 from gamestop you get a beta key.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=65548
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-04-22, 08:40 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Beta key with preorder"
Quote:

Reserve StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and receive an invitation to the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty beta. Available online and in-store while supplies last. Once you receive your Beta Code your order cannot be canceled.
Online Customers (web delivery): A code and instructions on how to join the beta will be emailed within 1 business day of when your order was placed.

In-Store Pickup Customers: Please wait 24 hours after your order is placed, then proceed to your store to pick up your beta code.

Store Customers: A beta code will be printed on your pre-order receipt.
I wonder how many 'supplies' they have? Beta keys were selling in the hundreds on Ebay, i'm sure these will go fast. Good find though. Are you planning on pre-ordering it?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-22, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wonder how many 'supplies' they have?..."
I already got a beta key off their facebook giveaway thing. They're patching/wiping the ladder right now, but before I was #1 in 1v1 gold. Chyea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-04-22, 03:10 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I already got a beta key off their..."
That's excellent. I still never got around to downloading all of those 'hacked' ways to get onto the game. I figure i'll just wait until I get a beta key or until the actual game itself comes out. I've been occupied with WoW lately anyways.

That's still a good deal. I might get this game tomorrow since I get paid and will have extra change to spend, but maybe not. I don't want to pre-order and wait another 6-7 months and have nothing to show for it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-22, 09:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's excellent. I still never got..."
Pretty sure you can just preorder for 5 bucks, then get the 5 bucks back when you go to buy the full thing (you just can't cancel the preorder after getting a beta key).

Unless that's what you meant and need to get paid to come up with 5 bucks, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2010-04-26, 09:02 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Pretty sure you can just preorder for 5..."
OOhhh, no I figured you had to pay for the fullgame in advance. I don't think i've ever preordered any game from Gamestop.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-28, 12:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "OOhhh, no I figured you had to pay for..."
I did it online and I had to pay for it in advance - I'm in the same boat as you as far as pre-ordering goes. Not sure how it would work in a local store. I think this is a good opportunity to get the Zelaron starcraft clan up and moving like we were talking about earlier. Maybe if you talk to Chruser he will host it, seeing as we're using the Zelaron name anyways. You know if we recruit some players in-game, that may cause more visitors to Zelaron, sort of the way it did in Halo 2. You know the first thing anyone would ask is "What the fuck is Zelaron?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-04-28, 01:17 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I did it online and I had to pay for it..."
Quote:
You know if we recruit some players in-game, that may cause more visitors to Zelaron, sort of the way it did in Halo 2. You know the first thing anyone would ask is "What the fuck is Zelaron?"
That was exactly the plan all along. We just need a few good players to get in and get on and start recruiting. Make a rather large guild and just point them into this direction. Not sure how battle.net exactly works yet so I haven't had new ideas yet, but I think getting an early start could definitely be a good thing. Especially if the guild were to become however large and successful.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-28, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That was exactly the plan all along. We..."
It's pretty cool man you have a friend's list and can search recent games for players so you can easily add people. I think the friend's list is nice but it won't render the need for a forum obsolete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM