Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

obama= the black bush?
Posted 2008-12-02, 06:19 PM
I'm going to bag on obama till the day he's not a prez anymore.

So after watching Sxephills daily update (i'm a nerd like that)

i saw something interesting.

"In Courtroom Showdown, Bush Demands Amnesty for Spying Telecoms"

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...guin.html#more

Oh look bush is doing another jackass thing. That was, until i read that obama SUPPORTED bush on this stupid thing.

So now telephone companies have the right to hear my private conversations, invade my privacy, break the fucking law. And obama is SUPPORTING that?

"n July, as part of a wider domestic spying bill, Congress voted to kill the lawsuits and grant retroactive amnesty to any phone companies that helped with the surveillance; President-elect Barack Obama was among those who voted for the law in the Senate. On "

wow, first thing obama does and he's already fucking up.

Epic fucking fail.

Discuss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-12-02, 06:59 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "obama= the black bush?"
Kyeruu, do you want people to hate you?

Let's use the law of syllogism to solve this equation:

Democrats don't (usually) like when someone bails on their president, esp. they're newly nominated president.

This is a forum full of democrats

So anyone that bails on Obama will get disliked = Kyeruu
If you want to keep any respect (even if it is microscopic) on this forum, then think before you type. If in turn you don't care, you are the same as a spam bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-02, 07:14 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Kyeruu, do you want people to hate you?..."
I don't even think you are that retarded Kyreuu, it's just that you don't listen or pay attention.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-03, 12:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't even think you are that..."
So, bailing on Obama is bad?

Hmm. I guess I'm not so bad considering he's be on my black list (no pun intentionally intended, though humorous) for about 3 months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-12-03, 09:11 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Kyeruu, do you want people to hate you?..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Kyeruu, do you want people to hate you?

Let's use the law of syllogism to solve this equation:

Democrats don't (usually) like when someone bails on their president, esp. they're newly nominated president.

This is a forum full of democrats

So anyone that bails on Obama will get disliked = Kyeruu
If you want to keep any respect (even if it is microscopic) on this forum, then think before you type. If in turn you don't care, you are the same as a spam bot.
Zelaron > The Zelaron Nexus > The Symposium > Opinion and Debate

Welcome to the opinion and debate forum you nimrod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-03, 09:17 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "So, bailing on Obama is bad? Hmm. I..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
So, bailing on Obama is bad?

Hmm. I guess I'm not so bad considering he's be on my black list (no pun intentionally intended, though humorous) for about 3 months.
Explain why. The whole FISA bill shit was approved by Obama so that he can use it as a potential persecution tool against the Bush Administration. If he would have voted against it and been against it, there wouldn't be anything to run with. It could possibly be a brilliant move by Obama, we just have to wait and see.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-03, 10:37 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "obama= the black bush?"
kyeruu said: [Goto]
wow, first thing obama does and he's already fucking up.
He hasn't done anything yet but name his Cabinet. Wait until January and the months ahead before you start bashing his actions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos