Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Would you?
Posted 2008-10-29, 02:03 PM
Scenario: You know a girl, possibly through work mutual friends, etc and she wants that 'D'. The problem with the scenario is that she has a Husband/Boyfriend/Fiance that is serving in the Military overseas. As far as you know their relationship is good, but he is overseas and she is trying to sling some leg, would you do it?

Why or why not?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-29, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "Would you?"
Fuck no. That's fucked up. Not only is the guy off serving in the military, but you're fucking his wife.

I'd probably slap her, if anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-29, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fuck no. That's fucked up. Not only..."
I'd imagine it really would come down to the situation. Of course, if you had a guarantee of never being caught then of course, but it would probably be a no for me as well.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-29, 02:43 PM in reply to D3V's post "Would you?"
Yeah, what you really want is to anger someone whose job is to kill people.

Last edited by Grav; 2008-10-29 at 03:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-29, 03:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, what you really want is to anger..."
That's not even a joke. A lot of soldiers aren't as stable as SYG. They're fucking wired man. They come back and kill their families. Why the fuck wouldn't they kill some kid that's fucking with their wife?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-29, 03:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's not even a joke. A lot of..."
Stupid idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-29, 05:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "Would you?"
I'm in that same exact situation, and it really fucking sucks because I can't do anything. It would be suicide fucking her. If they break up I'll be on that shit in a heartbeat though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-30, 02:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm in that same exact situation, and..."
I figured more people would hop on the idea of this situation. I guess just tell the girl straight up she needs to drop her man first before anything does down. If not, I better be drunk, and have a nice exit strategy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I figured more people would hop on the..."
So you care more about the fact that you're likely to get your ass whooped than you do about the fact that you're sleeping with a dude's wife while he's off fighting for YOUR freedom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you care more about the fact that..."
Quote:
So you care more about the fact that you're likely to get your ass whooped than you do about the fact that you're sleeping with a dude's wife while he's off fighting for YOUR freedom?
I'd say it would be a douchebag move, but his girl is more at fault than anyone else in the entire situation. His occupation has not a thing to do with it. I would feel equally as bad if the dude was a cop, or a firefighter, worked for the IRS, was a veternairian/doctor, anything of the such if they were out of town or on leave for any reason.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd say it would be a douchebag move,..."
If the dude was a cop I'd fuck his sister too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If the dude was a cop I'd fuck his..."
But if he worked for the Military you would not? I don't understand everyone's logic with this.

What if he happened to be that douchebag soldier that threw a puppy over a cliff in Iraq?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "But if he worked for the Military you..."
Who cares about puppies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Who cares about puppies?"
Who cares about the occupation? Did you honestly just read that part and decide to skip answering it or do you not have a reason?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-30, 05:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Who cares about the occupation? Did you..."
The occupation is def important dude.

Who knows, maybe the fact that he is off overseas this whole time means she can't fuck him.

Maybe, just maybe if he was a cop, firefighter, etc that was home, she wouldn't be out looking for some from other people.

And besides that, it's pretty low, the chick is married, the guy is performing a major duty for his country. What kind of low life would go and fuck this persons wife? really, in no situation I can think of would it be aight.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-10-30, 09:15 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "The occupation is def important dude. ..."
No, never with a somebody's wife, etc who is fighting for my right to flirt. If they break up, then def, but until then, no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-31, 09:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "No, never with a somebody's wife, etc..."
I would say regardless of the guy's situation, the chick is completely at fault. That's where my point is heading. As shady and shitty as it might be for a guy to hook up with some chick, it's just that: hooking up with some random chick. It is 99.999999999999% of the time going to be in the chick's court and she decides if she wants to or not, the random guy in the equation (you) should not be at fault.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-31, 09:57 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If the dude was a cop I'd fuck his..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
If the dude was a cop I'd fuck his sister too.
bahahahahaha

If I were drunk all my inhibitions go out the window so I'd hit it. There's a possibility the guy would never even find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-31, 11:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would say regardless of the guy's..."
"I don't normally go for chicks with boyfriends, but she'd been flirting hard
with some guy in a bar for two hours, so how good could that relationship be?!
(And by the way, if a woman comes onto you who's in a relationship,
mark my words... if she doesn't have sex with you, then she'll find some other
guy to hook up with and satisfy her carnal desires. Her current boyfriend is
unsatisfying to her or else she wouldn't be flirting with other guys.)"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-31, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would say regardless of the guy's..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I would say regardless of the guy's situation, the chick is completely at fault. That's where my point is heading. As shady and shitty as it might be for a guy to hook up with some chick, it's just that: hooking up with some random chick. It is 99.999999999999% of the time going to be in the chick's court and she decides if she wants to or not, the random guy in the equation (you) should not be at fault.
That really depends. If you don't know that she's got a husband, that's one thing. If you know, and you do it anyway, she's not the only one at fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!