Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Weekly Results and All-Time Standings (Pick'Em)
Posted 2007-10-30, 09:06 AM
Can I get a sticky up in here?

Week 6 results

1. Thanatos: 9-4
2. Gruesome: 8-5
2. HoH: 8-5
2. Titus: 8-5
5. D3V: 7-6

-------------------------------

Week 7 Results

1. HoH: 10-4
1. Bon Clay: 10-4
3. Thanatos: 9-5
3. D3V: 9-5
3. Gruesomebody: 9-5
6. KA: 8-6
6. Titusfied: 8-6
8. osmoses-jones: 5-9

Week 8 Results
1. Titusfied: 12-1
1. Gruesomebody: 12-1
3. Thanatos: 10-3
3. Osmoses-jones: 10-3
5. KA: 7-6
5. HoH: 7-6

Week 9 Results
1. Thanatos: 8-6
1. GruesomeBODY: 8-6
3. HoH: 7-7
3. KA: 7-7
3. osmoses-jones: 7-7
6. D3V: 6-8
6. Titusfied: 6-8

Week 10 Results
1. Titusfied: 8-6
1. GruesomeBODY: 8-6
3. Thanatos: 7-7
3. KA: 7-7
3. HoH: 7-7
3. osmoses-jones: 7-7
7: D3V: 5-9

Week 11 Results
1. osmoses-jones: 12-4
2. Thanatos: 11-5
2. HoH: 11-5
2. Titusfied: 11-5
2. Dar_Win: 11-5
2. Bon Clay: 11-5

Week 12 Results
1. osmoses-jones: 11-5
2. Titusfied: 10-6
2. Bon Clay: 10-6
2. HoH: 10-6
5. D3V: 9-7
6. Thanatos: 8-8

Week 13 Results
1. Osmoses-jones: 8-7
1. Titus: 9-7
1. HoH = 9-7
4. Thanatos: 8-8
4. !K_A! = 8-8
4. D3V: 8-8

Week 14 Results
1. Thanatos: 14-2
1. Bon Clay: 14-2
3. Titusfied: 13-3
4. HoH: 12-4
5. osmoses-jones: 12-4
6. D3V: 11-5

Week 15 Results
1. HoH: 10-6
2. Thanatos: 9-7
2. D3V: 9-7
4. Titusfied: 8-8

Week 16 Results
1. Thanatos: 12-4
2. Titusfied: 11-5
3. D3V: 10-6
3. Bon Clay: 10-6
5. HoH: 9-7

All-Time Record / Win Percentage *
1. Bon Clay: 55-23 / .71
2. Dar_Win: 11-5 / .69
3. GruesomeBODY: 45-23 / .67
4. Thanatos: 105-59 / .64
5. Titusfied: 104-60 / .63
6. HoH: 100-64/ .61
6. osmoses-jones: 73-46 / .61
8. D3V: 74-61 / .55
9. KA: 37-34 / .52

Damn I just did a lot of math. If anybody finds any errors, just let me know.

I figure we'll just keep this one thread to post results each week, discuss wins, etc etc.

Some pretty hard competition!!

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-12-27 at 11:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Weekly Results and All-Time Standings..."
Skeet skeet skeet.

Sticky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Skeet skeet skeet. Sticky."
Week 9 results posted + all-time standings updated.

Okay, this Bon Clay dude picked for one week. Think we should still include him in the rankings?

Also, Gruesome, I'm one game behind ya buddy. Pick wisely!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-10, 07:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Week 9 results posted + all-time..."
haha im glad im in the lead for something. Its going to be an interesting week. Good luck thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-13, 10:28 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha im glad im in the lead for..."
Added week 10 results and updated All-Time standings. Also, removed Bon Clay from the list since he only picked one week.

Looked as if I was right when I said "There are some damn good games this week. This should be a rough week and might take a hit to our records." -- I went only .500 this week! Ahh! Me, Gruesome, and Titus are neck and neck, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-13, 10:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Added week 10 results and updated..."
I like how I'm not doing horrible and I'm just guessing arbitrarily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-13, 10:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I like how I'm not doing horrible and..."
I like how you're doing better than d3v..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-13, 02:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I like how you're doing better than..."
Nice, great list Thanatos! +1 Rep!

I had no idea I went 12-1 a few weeks ago. Everyone seemed to do good that week though. This is almost as fun as our Zelaron Fantasy Football league! Haha. D3V is running away with that, but getting smoked in this, so it evens out. Pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-13, 02:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, great list Thanatos! +1 Rep! ..."
It's only because the bastard has Tom Brady. In all 3 of my leagues, each person in first place has Tom Brady on their roster.

I hate that guy... but not more than their cheating asshole of a coach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 04:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's only because the bastard has Tom..."
That would be accurate. Both my other leagues, #1 = Tom Brady.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:19 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That would be accurate. Both my other..."
Blah. Nobody predicted that one this year... so much for drafting RBs for your first choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 09:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Blah. Nobody predicted that one this..."
Isn't Favre up there? I hate the guy, but he is leading the league in passing yards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-17, 04:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's only because the bastard has Tom..."
So how does fantasy football work? The system goes by how the players individually performed in their games, then adds it all up to see whose fantasy team for the week wins or what?

And for this system, is it just a simple win/lose setup by week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So how does fantasy football work? The..."
Yes, and yes.

Would write more, but you pretty much nailed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, and yes. Would write more, but..."
Man, I pretty much nailed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Man, I pretty much nailed it."
Kinda like how I nailed your mom. And your sister. At the same time. And they loved it. And I'm moving in next week.

ZING!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 08:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Kinda like how I nailed your mom. And..."
Usual response of "my mom is dead"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-19, 09:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Usual response of "my mom is..."
Oh shit. Sorry to hear that.

IFHSHSD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 09:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. ..."
Added Week 11 Results and updated All-Time standings. Re-added Bon Clay back up there and added Dar_Win since he's only picked one week. You guys better keep picking, too!

Damn, Week 11 was pretty fuckin even. One person went 12-4 with the rest (5 people) going 11-5. Good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-29, 02:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Added Week 11 Results and updated..."
Posted week 12 results & updated all-time standings. I royally blew this week. Hopefully I can rebound in week 13. It's all still pretty close..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos