Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What's wrong with Grav?
Posted 2006-12-10, 02:18 PM
MJ posted a thread asking why Hotdog was banned and Grav responds with this:

Graviton Surge said:
Are you the fucking public avenger or something? Do you see a great social injustice? Mind your own business. It was a joint admin decision, and it is only for 2 days. He is capable of posting constructively, but seemingly refuses to do so very often. Maybe this will remind him that we don't need more morons. If you have further questions, PM someone instead of making threads about it.
He was just curious. Why are you making such a fuss about it? I don't think it was very deserving, but that's not my call.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What's wrong with Grav?"
He's fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:23 PM in reply to Shade's post starting "He's fat."
holyshitshade.

In regards to the actual topic, I think he's stressed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What's wrong with Grav?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-10, 08:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9971/..."
Joint admin decisions require joint admin user notes next time~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-10, 09:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Joint admin decisions require joint..."
No they don't~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-10, 10:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No they don't~"
by "joint admin decision" he means we got high and decided to ban someone at random
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-12-11, 07:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What's wrong with Grav?"
Thanatos said:
MJ posted a thread asking why Hotdog was banned and Grav responds with this:

He was just curious. Why are you making such a fuss about it? I don't think it was very deserving, but that's not my call.
My guess would be he was probably really stressed at the moment or something, as it seems somewhat uncharacteristic of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-11, 08:14 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "by "joint admin decision" he means we..."
Mantralord said:
by "joint admin decision" he means we got high and decided to ban someone at random
No, but seriously, what did he do to get banned? I didn't see anything that broke the rules.. but hey, that's just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-11, 08:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, but seriously, what did he do to..."
Mantra instituted "admin sass" an offense, and based on previous judicial rulings the prosecution's case held up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-11, 08:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, but seriously, what did he do to..."
I don't care if the retard broke rules or not, he deserved it. I personally think it should have been like a month ban. He's either incredibly stupid or a troll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-11, 12:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't care if the retard broke rules..."
Agreed, the ban was a very good idea, whatever the reasoning behind it was.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-11, 01:32 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Agreed, the ban was a very good idea,..."
I care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-12-11, 02:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I care."
Stop kidding yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-11, 05:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Stop kidding yourself."
Are you awares that I am angry right now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-12-11, 07:22 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Are you awares that I am angry right..."
So this guy busts into my dorm room, asking where my roommate is. He's not here, so this guy goes "he owes me a lot of money. A lot of fucking money, for a long fucking time." And he starts looking around for shit. He grabs my roommates laptop, and then says he's going to "take care of it for a while". Anyway, the guy stomps off, and then 10 seconds later I hear kung-fu punching noises in the hallway. Another 10 seconds later, my roommate comes in huffing with laptop in hand and says "whats up?" Some other goofy ass looking guy sticks his head in the door, grinning broadly, looking around as if to survey the emotional damage I have just endured. I just stare at him blankly.

And the funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really care that this guy was stealing my roommate's shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-12, 01:06 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "So this guy busts into my dorm room,..."
Good story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-14, 07:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "So this guy busts into my dorm room,..."
GravitonSurge said:
So this guy busts into my dorm room, asking where my roommate is. He's not here, so this guy goes "he owes me a lot of money. A lot of fucking money, for a long fucking time." And he starts looking around for shit. He grabs my roommates laptop, and then says he's going to "take care of it for a while". Anyway, the guy stomps off, and then 10 seconds later I hear kung-fu punching noises in the hallway. Another 10 seconds later, my roommate comes in huffing with laptop in hand and says "whats up?" Some other goofy ass looking guy sticks his head in the door, grinning broadly, looking around as if to survey the emotional damage I have just endured. I just stare at him blankly.

And the funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really care that this guy was stealing my roommate's shit.

Brilliant!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-14, 05:18 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Brilliant!"
haha thats awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-12-15, 10:03 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha thats awesome"
Thanatos was the God of war in an old society, wasn't he?

I'm sure I read that the other day...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny