Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Rap vs. Rock
Posted 2003-11-07, 07:59 PM
For years, teenagers have been ruled by the black music creation, rap. Rap's uniqueness shocked the nation's adulescence. They soon began to copy the african-american ways. Waring their clothes and speaking their language known as ebonics.

Yet, now and since mid-2003, the white teenage community has begun to emerge from this fad. They are returning to the original symbol of white music, rock. Rock, metal & heavy metal have been regaining the popularity they once had. More and more teens are buying these CDs and picking up where they left off, so many years ago.

As for the next few years, nobody knows. Rock may once again rise to be the #1 most popular form of music for teens and young adults. Or they may in fact, sink back into the black culture fad of the major portion of the 90s and early 2000.

What is your opinion? Will the white community continue to buy and listen to AC/DC & Pantera CDs. Or will they once again idolize Snoop Dog and the newest sensation, 50 cent(can't stand him)

LONG LIVE ROCK'N ROLL!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-07, 09:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Yeah definately... as much as I respect the ability for rhymin', I'll always be more of a fan of rock.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-08, 01:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Woo! Rock n' roll, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 02:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I think rock will slowly gain more popularity... we just need something new that is as great and godly as ACDC, Led, GnR, the ramones and the like. Without something new, its gonna be hard to win more listeners.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-08, 02:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
i like sum rap and such but im all about the rock and metal!
i hate wiggers. i wana curb em. die die die!!!!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:09 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
How about Godsmack? They the shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Nobuo Uematsu own both rap and rock anyday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I agree with Kuja. >:-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:08 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I despise the statement wigger and all other stereotypical derogatory terms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
That's why I hate Rap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
There are some good rap...ehrm...lyrics. Not all rap is bad, I'll admit that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Rap blows. They can't sing, so they just keep rhyming. They are talentless, hoods who should be dead.

No flame, just opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
They don't sing period. I almost said "Songs" instead of "Lyrics". I base music on lyrics, and not beats or how it sounds. If a song has an actual message that it puts across, I'll listen to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
What define good music and bad music ? Nothing else then personal taste. After all music is nothing more then noise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Good music in my humble opinion is determined by lyrics. Which is why I hate most Rap music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Some music depends on people's taste, but! To trully be good music, it has to be a sequence of beats, thrown together to a certain assemblance that pleases the ear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:54 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Rock is very pleasing to my ears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:56 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Straight out of line..."

I don't need a reason;
to justify..."

Godsmack, Faceless. The best newer band IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Rap is crap. All it is is a bunch of people filling up so called "music" with racial slurs and threats towards peopel who have "wronged them". All the rap i hear is by african americans (except Eminem). THe terms "nigger","bitches","hoes", and "sluts" is used way to much. All these people are doing is degrading themselves as african americans and females.

There music videos are terrible. The only people who would EVER watch them are perverts or horny teenagers who have nothing left to do in there misearble lives. ITs just filled with a bunch of scantily clan women dancing around and having water/beer or some sort of liquid dumped on them. Truly dispicable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign